AvP Galaxy Drunk Tank

Started by Space Sweeper, Apr 18, 2012, 10:55:45 PM

Author
AvP Galaxy Drunk Tank (Read 84,912 times)

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Yup, that's right you boozed up motherf**kers!

If you're planning on getting drunk, do it responsibly and by responsibly I mean within the confines of this thread, if you can help it. It'd be nice if this was pinned, seeing as I don't believe a drunko would want to [or think of] search for it, should it fall a couple pages back. Not to mention that the Rec Area is where drunkards should go.

Sound off, troops.

Spoiler
This is now my favorite thread.
[close]

Prime113

Prime113

Well, at least I'll get some great laughs out of this thread.  ;D

coolbreeze

coolbreeze

I may indulge in this thread more than I should... :laugh:

Starting tomorrow...... ;D

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

But I'm never drunk at home...or when I'm near computers..

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

I'm posting so I'm updated everytime somebody posts here.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Same.

But I feel I'm obliged to to contribue more than that...

Let the drunk rants begin?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Q3xTV4ZW10#ws

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Oh dear.  I have created a monster.  The end, the end is...

MudButt

MudButt

Oh man.. I'm gonna tear this s**t up

Effectz

Effectz

I have a feeling I'll be seeing alot of this thread.

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

sups negraws happy wesneday wooo hey look wat i found

http://jessemoynihan.com/?p=11
o shit o shit o siht its the best comic boock ever MAYBE?!? !

it makes me think aboru the world

MudButt

MudButt

Well,,, after a few shots of tequila and some heinekens to calm me down.. as of this second i am now buzzed fairly goodish.

this one goes out to all of my lil galaxy niglets. Vulhala, Vakaraian, Fist Blood, Laufey the android from sex land, the space sisters,, even though marines hates me.. i stll remember what you told me on LIVe you jerk monkey but i lahh you doe.

its weird becuz i Just put a post and it's perfectly normal.. liquor creeps up on you like elijah wood in sin city,,, hahahah.

if you listen to party rock anthem by LMFAO while your drunk it sounds so much better, im in a happy place.. i wish i culd be drunk wtih you guys. also for the shout outs i gotta include Prime... me and you done good on live! oh and of course crazy b**tch i mean rich, ahaha kidding you cowboy poet i loove you mucho mas.

anyways, i hope this is something truly smazng for you guys. im writng this in hopes that you all think of me as party of the family. my typing is off.. but im just in love with Hawkeye,, you guys prolly dont know. nah you do cuz im all wet off of renner/hawkeye

Spoiler
open in like some curtains...
Spoiler
or some legs
Spoiler
or a bottle of beer
[close]
[close]
[close]

alrght

MudButt ooutt.

i probably wont post anymore because i might do somethin stupid in the other threads and i am NOT , repeat NOT tryin to get banned by vuls hammer.. cuz his hammer is SSUUPPERR big and hard..
8) :P :-\ :-* :-\

enjoy <3 we miss you aeus.

Spoiler
not really doe
[close]

EEV2650

EEV2650

Last time I was drunk and posting on here was 2010 I think. I used to chat with Vulhala and be completely obliterated. Bad Times.  :laugh:

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Sharp Sticks on Apr 19, 2012, 06:42:32 AM
Spoiler
sups negraws happy wesneday wooo hey look wat i found

http://jessemoynihan.com/?p=11
o shit o shit o siht its the best comic boock ever MAYBE?!? !

it makes me think aboru the world
[close]
Quote from: MudButt on Apr 20, 2012, 05:48:00 AM
Spoiler
Well,,, after a few shots of tequila and some heinekens to calm me down.. as of this second i am now buzzed fairly goodish.

this one goes out to all of my lil galaxy niglets. Vulhala, Vakaraian, Fist Blood, Laufey the android from sex land, the space sisters,, even though marines hates me.. i stll remember what you told me on LIVe you jerk monkey but i lahh you doe.

its weird becuz i Just put a post and it's perfectly normal.. liquor creeps up on you like elijah wood in sin city,,, hahahah.

if you listen to party rock anthem by LMFAO while your drunk it sounds so much better, im in a happy place.. i wish i culd be drunk wtih you guys. also for the shout outs i gotta include Prime... me and you done good on live! oh and of course crazy b**tch i mean rich, ahaha kidding you cowboy poet i loove you mucho mas.

anyways, i hope this is something truly smazng for you guys. im writng this in hopes that you all think of me as party of the family. my typing is off.. but im just in love with Hawkeye,, you guys prolly dont know. nah you do cuz im all wet off of renner/hawkeye

Spoiler
open in like some curtains...
Spoiler
or some legs
Spoiler
or a bottle of beer
[close]
[close]
[close]

alrght

MudButt ooutt.

i probably wont post anymore because i might do somethin stupid in the other threads and i am NOT , repeat NOT tryin to get banned by vuls hammer.. cuz his hammer is SSUUPPERR big and hard..
8) :P :-\ :-* :-\

enjoy <3 we miss you aeus.

Spoiler
not really doe
[close]
[close]

this thread.

coolbreeze

coolbreeze

Prime113

Prime113

I love you too, Mudbutt!!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed