The 'last thing you bought' thread

Started by Effectz, Jun 17, 2011, 04:32:20 PM

Author
The 'last thing you bought' thread (Read 383,457 times)

Gr33n M4n

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Gr33n M4n on Jan 06, 2023, 09:12:48 PMA new vacuum cleaner because in my rage I smashed the last one.

Did the last one suck a bit?

Prez

Prez

Scored an Alien Queen Funko Pop for $2 at the op shop (the young sales assistant gasped when I went to purchase it realising he'd missed out on an absolute bargain).

Here she is

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Jan 07, 2023, 09:21:19 PM
Quote from: Gr33n M4n on Jan 06, 2023, 09:12:48 PMA new vacuum cleaner because in my rage I smashed the last one.

Did the last one suck a bit?

;D

Corporal Hicks

I also treated myself to this bad boy!

Master Chief

:o

I bought groceries.

Acid_Reign161

Acid_Reign161

I called into my local comic book store to pick up this weeks '2000ad' program, and found these beauties! I don't usually buy AvP graphic novels (tend to stick to Aliens) but at this price they were a steal! 😁👍

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Master Chief on Jan 11, 2023, 10:46:03 PM:o

I bought groceries.

Surely it wasn't in a store where you could get four bottles of soda, bread and meat for a buck and a half😬👉👈

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Acid_Reign161 on Jan 12, 2023, 12:17:48 AMI called into my local comic book store to pick up this weeks '2000ad' program, and found these beauties! I don't usually buy AvP graphic novels (tend to stick to Aliens) but at this price they were a steal! 😁👍

https://i.imgur.com/exVX1B3.jpg

Nice haul! Rogue is a fun one!

Corporal Hicks

So...I found a copy of the first draft of Anderson's Alien vs. Predator and spent far too much money on it. It should be arriving today!

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 19, 2023, 07:17:45 AMSo...I found a copy of the first draft of Anderson's Alien vs. Predator and spent far too much money on it. It should be arriving today!

Nice!

Assuming it's not the rumoured Newt version though...?

KiramidHead

I'm assuming it has some bigger moments that were trimmed for budget reasons, like his Resident Evil script.

SiL

SiL

Quote from: HuDaFuK on May 20, 2023, 07:14:09 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 19, 2023, 07:17:45 AMSo...I found a copy of the first draft of Anderson's Alien vs. Predator and spent far too much money on it. It should be arriving today!

Nice!

Assuming it's not the rumoured Newt version though...?
AvP, not Resurrection. Newt was never in AvP.

Quote from: KiramidHead on May 20, 2023, 07:42:47 PMI'm assuming it has some bigger moments that were trimmed for budget reasons, like his Resident Evil script.
Two extra Predators, a different pre credit scene, but otherwise mostly the same action beats as the final movie but bigger. And a lot more unnecessary character drama.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: SiL on May 20, 2023, 09:19:40 PMAvP, not Resurrection. Newt was never in AvP.
Brain fart. Duh.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed