Curious facts about yourself

Started by choccy milk, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 334,955 times)

First Blood

First Blood

#30
Quote from: shobidoo on Oct 28, 2010, 09:56:33 PM
I liked indina jones 4.  :D

*high five*

Yeah, it may be a little out there in terms of fitting into the overall formula of the films, but I thought it had some fun moments.  :D

Shobidoo

Shobidoo

#31
Pretty much my thoughts on it to.  :)

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

#32
Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Oct 28, 2010, 10:02:02 PM
Quote from: Space Sweeper on Oct 27, 2010, 06:24:06 PM
I am totally narcissistic, drink too much, sing, joke, hate age-based discrimination, swear like a motherfu*ker, write with a passion, and I'm obsessed with women.

And I'm sixteen.  ::)
*Throws up hands*
And we have a winner!
On my note:
I spend too much time on this site and am slightly overweight.

I am as well.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Ya were alike people are intimidated by my height and size but Im actually very much like a lovable bear.
Although Im always too quiet.....

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

#34
Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Oct 28, 2010, 10:39:33 PM
Ya were alike people are intimidated by my height and size but Im actually very much like a lovable bear.
Although Im always too quiet.....

You sure we aren't brothers? ;) ;D

Cap. Fitzgerald

Prett sure dude, I gots enough bros mang

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

#36
Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Oct 28, 2010, 10:47:27 PM
Prett sure dude, I gots enough bros mang

;D

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

#37
Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Oct 28, 2010, 10:39:33 PM
Ya were alike people are intimidated by my height and size
You're tall? I always pictured you as short for some reason. How tall are you?

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

#38
If anyone cares, I'm 5'8".

Prime113

Prime113

#39
We all care, man. I'm 5'11
Quote from: Ghost Rider on Oct 28, 2010, 10:35:59 PM
Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Oct 28, 2010, 10:02:02 PM

*Throws up hands*
And we have a winner!
On my note:
I spend too much time on this site and am slightly overweight.

I am as well.
[/quote]

I is too.  :'( 

Lie

Lie

#40
Quote from: First Blood on Oct 28, 2010, 10:07:24 PM
Quote from: shobidoo on Oct 28, 2010, 09:56:33 PM
I liked indina jones 4.  :D

*high five*

Yeah, it may be a little out there in terms of fitting into the overall formula of the films, but I thought it had some fun moments.  :D



Spoiler

I loved it.  ;D
[close]

Cap. Fitzgerald

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Oct 28, 2010, 11:11:18 PM
Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Oct 28, 2010, 10:39:33 PM
Ya were alike people are intimidated by my height and size
You're tall? I always pictured you as short for some reason. How tall are you?
What do you consider tall for someone of my age?

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

#42
Don't make something up! Just tell me.  :D

Cap. Fitzgerald

Fine then dude I was just asking because tall is a personalized term
Im 5 foot maybe 5-6 inches

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

#44
That is pretty tall for your age I guess.  :)

I'm currently sitting on 6'1.

Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube RSS Feed