Kradan

Kradan

One day that might come between you two

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

You do all know Garrus' not real guys? 🤣

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

A couple of nights ago I had the clearest sleep paralysis of all. My body froze when I felt something lay on top of me. When I opened my eyes I could see a person (possibly female) wearing a white dress, a kind of hat with a visor and a veil that fell from it and covered her / his face. Everything looked like fantasy movie clothing with old-fashioned aesthetics.

I was trying to get her / him off my body without success. The figure began to make bizarre movements as if her / his arms and spine were breaking. When I was finally recovering I leaned over to get up and when I looked up the ghostly figure was transforming into smoke (like a cigarette). Yet at the far end of the smoke cloud was the veiled head of the strange figure. I thought I heard moans of some kind, although I'm not entirely sure.

I woke up screaming "Please no!," and then I turned on the lights and the tv.  :-X

Spoiler
I was very scared  :'(
[close]

EJA

EJA

Several night back I dreamed I was on a bus going through a town I know, when from somewhere, a bunch of rhinos apparently broke loose and started charging everywhere, wrecking all in sight. They were rampaging over the road, and the bus had to try and outrace them. Then they came up in front of us, we had nowhere to go, and that was it. Make of it what you will.

Kradan

Kradan

What do you make of it ?

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Kradan on Jan 15, 2022, 09:42:13 PM
What do you make of it ?

Centrist Republicans will be the death of us all.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

I had a wonderful dream last night, which luckily wasn't another weird nightmare. I dreamed that I lived in a giant spaceship orbiting the Earth with many other people. The place was like something out of a Pixar movie; all white, clean and bright. I blame the fact that I watched the last episode of The Book of Boba Fett yesterday afternoon.  :laugh:

Now let's talk about the most amazing part of the dream. I blame my obsession with dinosaurs for this part of the dream. I was also watching videos of it on YouTube the night before I fell asleep, while I was eating lactose-free peach yogurt. In the space habitat, it was possible to clone prehistoric animals to keep as pets. The adorable creatures didn't look very realistic though. Rather, they were like live-action versions of the animals from the Ice Age franchise.  :laugh:

but they were soooooo cute! (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ my favorites were a T.Rex pup and a baby Deinotherium. They looked more or less like this:

There were veterinarians, parties to share with the prehistoric pets of your neighbors and friends, etc. It was Jonesy's paradise!

However, there was a problem 👉👈 I had too many! which was apparently illegal. I had something like 20 prehistoric pets, among them the ones I remember the most were a baby Dimetrodon, a Pteranodon, a Saber-toothed tiger, a Brachiosaurus and a Stegosaurus among many others. There was a baby Velociraptor, but I think it belonged to one of my neighbors.

So some inspectors were inspecting our apartments to see if we were complying with the rules.  :-X

However, the dream did not turn into a nightmare, and it was quite amusin. I had to take my prehistoric pets to another apartment to hide them. They looked like scenes from 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them'. Then I woke up quite happy, instead of scared.  :)

Kradan

Kradan

I had a nightmare this night. I saw a close up of a woman's face covered in bandages. It was brightly lit with blue light that reminds me of a hospital ward or a dentist's office. Woman couldn't move or talk but her eyes and mouth were wide open. And there were slugs crawling all over her face slowly eating her flesh away. Her skin was covered with numerous holes through which muscle tissue could be clearly seen. Slugs were going in and out of her skin. Brrrr

Also there was Chris Pratt

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Constant vivid anxiety dreams for weeks.

Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube RSS Feed