The 'last thing you bought' thread

Started by Effectz, Jun 17, 2011, 04:32:20 PM

Author
The 'last thing you bought' thread (Read 379,693 times)

Master Chief

haha I like those.  Post a pic of you strutting around in them.

Quote from: HuDaFuK on May 03, 2021, 11:24:16 AM
Sofas, wardrobes and a dining table for the house. All terribly boring, expensive but necessary stuff.
Was watching too much HGTV giving you ideas?

KiramidHead

Quote from: HuDaFuK on May 03, 2021, 11:24:16 AM
Sofas, wardrobes and a dining table for the house. All terribly boring, expensive but necessary stuff.

I don't know why I thought of this. :laugh:

Stitch

Stitch

I paid a whole FOUR POUNDS as a deposit for a Steam Deck

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

-Great White: Hooked + Live In New York
-Great White: Great White, Japanese re-release
-Circus Of Power: Vice, re-release with bonus live ep.

Master Chief

Crazy Rich

Quote from: Master Chief on Sep 22, 2021, 10:52:08 PM

8)

https://www.sideshow.com/collectibles/godzilla-vs-kong-godzilla-bandai-907832

The Mandalorian - Boba Fett - S.H.Figuarts (Bandai Spirits)

[cancerblack]

The cheapest possible cigarettes and a blister-pack of pastrami.

[cancerblack]

Meat, Space Marines.

No comment on any connection.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Randomly brought a small bulk of Aliens Predator CCG for a £10er. I've got a complete collection in the binder, but thinking of trying to get some bulk going.

xeno_alpha_07

I have a UK Foundation Amateur radio licence and can't have an antenna on the roof due to living in an attic flat.  So I've bought a new DMR (digital) radio and hotspot.  With these, I can still talk to people all over the world without a big antenna on the roof, etc.  I have to use these until I get my own place where I can have an antenna and use my other radio equipment.  My callsign is M7WYC Guess where I got the 'WYC' from  :D

Corporal Hicks

What license is M7? I got to intermediate. I can't remember my first one, but my intermediate one was 2E1(or 0?)HIX

xeno_alpha_07

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 30, 2022, 06:53:37 PM
What license is M7? I got to intermediate. I can't remember my first one, but my intermediate one was 2E1(or 0?)

M7 is a foundation callsign.  M7 I think was introduced in 2019.  I got my Licence in March 2020 before the lockdown.  Been meaning to do my Intermediate but not studied for it yet so might make that a goal for this year.  Yes 2E0 & 2E1 are Intermediate callsigns.  I have  a CB radio as well but it's not legal to use lol.  I started on CB in the 90s my handle is 'SANDMAN'  and my CB SSB callsign is 26 AK 249...can anyone guess the reference for that last callsign  :D

Corporal Hicks

Ahhhh! Fair enough. I vaguely remember having to build a speaker. but can't recall if that was the foundation or intermediate. Why did you decide to go for the licenses?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed