Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 923,293 times)

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Hell Let Loose

The game with the most PTSD-inducing artillery I've seen yet.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Jan 03, 2022, 07:19:46 PMHell Let Loose

https://youtu.be/IweR9EJiKcY

Looks cool, but would be a hell of a lot more immersive if the sound effects actually reflected the range of the explosions.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jan 04, 2022, 10:42:43 AM
Quote from: Crazy Rich on Jan 03, 2022, 07:19:46 PMHell Let Loose

https://youtu.be/IweR9EJiKcY

Looks cool, but would be a hell of a lot more immersive if the sound effects actually reflected the range of the explosions.

I've also found that tank combat is horrid, I don't mind learning how to shift gears and stuff... but why is even a light tank so painfully f**king slow at "top speed".  :P I think it's something caused by an update and hopefully it gets fixed one day.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jan 04, 2022, 10:42:43 AM

Are there tanks in it?

Kradan

Kradan

Or asteroid sections ?

Razz

Razz

RE: Village (PC)

Kradan

Kradan

Razz

Razz

Oh yes plus the daughters do no favours invoking my taste for all things gothic. ;)

Stitch

Stitch

Currently replaying Resident Evil 3 because there's a VR mod out for it now.

Inverse Effect

Inverse Effect

Nintendo Switch - Octopath Traveler
PS5 - FF7r

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Monster Hunter Rise on PC

They really don't want any quality beards in this game do they?  Female character it is. :laugh:

That aside I'm having a good time, and many might say Sword and Shield is just a training weapon but quite frankly those people are fools as I know the true power of this weapon that while indeed good for beginners has so much more potential for greatness in the hands of those who master it, some monsters I've even outright shutdown with S&S.

I love being a S&S main, and that was after using weapons like Hammer and Greatsword first, which are great weapons too but S&S just checks more boxes for my preferences including a charge up attack like Greatsword and a shield that goes BONK like the hammer as well as rapid combos, aerial attacks (not even including the silk bugs), blocking. *chef's kiss*

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Europa Universalis 4

I felt a craving so I decided to play as Mongolia (1444 start year of course), and I plan on first reforming Yuan (properly so that I still stay a horde), and then after that reform the Mongol Empire!

With help from Chagatai I fought for my independence against the Oriat, then for now became a tributary of Ming (China) so that I can conquer my other neighbours without consequence and raze their lands for money and admin points (a unique feature for horde nations), I spawned the renaissance in Asia before 1480 thank to highly developing the cheapest province and will soon have a technological edge.

I'm just going to attack Uzbek then afterwards Chagatai (traitor, but I'll use their manpower against Uzbek first...) next to take them down a notch and to make gains in central Asia before beginning to turn my eyes towards Ming China, that's right, the inevitable betrayal. I'd just be waiting until the end of the Age of Discovery + their Mandate to be below 50 so I can inflict some serious debuffs on their troops and turn their huge army into a paper army.

Darkness

Darkness

I'm wanting to play Monster Hunter Rise. I've been waiting for the PC release so I could play it in 60fps. The Switch just doesn't cut it for me.

I'm currently on Dishonored Definitive Edition. I never really appreciated it when I played it for the PS3 but I really like it now.

Stitch

Stitch

Both Mirror's Edge Catalyst, and Blade Runner. Resident evil VR replays put on hold by covid.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Star Wars: Obi-Wan (Original Xbox)
Star Wars: Starfighter (Backwards Compatible)
Star Wars: Jedi Starfighter (BC)
Star Wars: The Clone Wars (BC)
Star Wars: Republic Commando (BC)
Star Wars: Battlefront (BC)
Star Wars: Battlefront II (BC)
Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith (BC)
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (Original BC)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed