Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 425,032 times)

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Kradan on Oct 04, 2021, 08:50:03 PM
Sometimes, I think that I'm insane and all the people around me are in a conspiracy to not trigger my psychological outburst

Also, sometimes, when I'm on the bus, I like to imagine that people can hear my thoughts and to curse them (in my head of course). Like, "Alright, motherf**ker, I know you can hear my thoughts. Go f**k yourself"

Immortan Jonesy

@Kradan..I can relate.  :-X

Immortan Jonesy

Spiced sausages! cured and dried, I like them

Kradan

Kradan

Interestingly enough, Sam Raimi's Spider Man movies temporarily cured my arachnophobia

Immortan Jonesy

:o Hallelujah!

Kradan

Kradan

I said "temporarily"

Immortan Jonesy

So be it 👉🏻👈🏻

Kradan

Kradan

When I was younger I used to be cruel to animals . Especially cats. My granma lives in rural area and has lots of cats. I loved to drag them by their tails. I even once threw a small defenseles kitten to a bunch of angry chicken

I loved to catch bugs and take 'em apart, limb by limb. Also, there was a small river nearby. One of my favourite leisure time activities was running along the coast, spotting frog heads and hitting them with a stick that my grandma used to hurry up cows and to help herself walk. But once after I hit poor thing I've noticed some foam rising on the water surface. It had distinct red color. I've never hit a  frog with a stick ever again

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Kradan on Oct 04, 2021, 08:50:03 PM
Sometimes, I think that I'm insane and all the people around me are in a conspiracy to not trigger my psychological outburst

Also, sometimes, when I'm on the bus, I like to imagine that people can hear my thoughts and to curse them (in my head of course). Like, "Alright, motherf**ker, I know you can hear my thoughts. Go f**k yourself"

Quote from: Kradan on Dec 28, 2021, 08:43:16 PM
When I was younger I used to be cruel to animals . Especially cats. My granma lives in rural area and has lots of cats. I loved to drag them by their tails. I even once threw a small defenseles kitten to a bunch of angry chicken

I loved to catch bugs and take 'em apart, limb by limb. Also, there was a small river nearby. One of my favourite leisure time activities was running along the coast, spotting frog heads and hitting them with a stick that my grandma used to hurry up cows and to help herself walk. But once after I hit poor thing I've noticed some foam rising on the water surface. It had distinct red color. I've never hit a  frog with a stick ever again

Kradan confirmed for latent serial killer.

Kradan

Kradan

Yeah, don't come near my hometown lol  :D

Immortan Jonesy

I'm good at resurrecting sad dudes.

Quote from: Kradan on Dec 28, 2021, 08:43:16 PM

As a child I enjoyed killing a chicken and beating a rabbit. Am I a psychopath?

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

I can't understand enjoying being cruel. I hope that's out of context. 

Immortan Jonesy

Yeah it's totally out of context.

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Dec 30, 2021, 03:14:06 AM
I can't understand enjoying being cruel. I hope that's out of context. 

What, have you never been a child ?

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

This thread is explaining so much.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed