Ridley Scott Talks Prometheus 3 and 4

Started by Corporal Hicks, Sep 23, 2015, 09:04:39 AM

Author
Ridley Scott Talks Prometheus 3 and 4 (Read 24,704 times)

RakaiThwei

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 25, 2015, 09:04:41 PM
It's a little more than that. He's said (and I know it was him, I was there) that he'd been talking to Blomkamp about the film. He also confirmed that Blomkamp had told him the events of Alien 3 and Resurrection were being ignored.

Then Wikipedia and IMDB need to update their pages and mention this.

Assuming this is all still true of course.

Corporal Hicks

RakaiThwei

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 25, 2015, 09:53:08 PM
It made the rounds last month.

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/2015/08/15/michael-biehn-optimistic-about-neill-blomkamps-alien-5/

I'm not doubting that this is true, but then again something could potentially change at the same time.. but I definitely see this as true for now, but none of the movie sites such as IMDB or even Wikipedia mention Biehn's quote.

Corporal Hicks

If it bothers you that much, update the sites yourself.

THE CITY HUNTER

Maybe Neil is doing a Kojima thing messing with us hopefully :-X

oduodu

oduodu

Quote from: Liberator on Sep 24, 2015, 03:53:55 AM
It's the fact both Alien and Predator, as series, have a future that could be rather bright.  And they are intertwined.  It makes sense to embellish with back-story now, rather than make an independent movie.  I have high hopes.

Agreed. The franchise is part of the alien franchise because engineer = space jockey. Which had a hand in our creation and now want to destroy us.

As such a movie (probably the third in the series) eventually tieing into Alien as an (xenomorph)  ORIGON story would be great. Ridley has said so in the past. With Prometheus 2 explaining the black goo in the temple.

Sounds great.

Gash

Gash

Prometheus was always an  A L I E N  prequel and remained an  A L I E N  prequel, they fairly obviously merely back-peddled on that description because of the expectation it would create to have the familiar alien it it. That was pretty clear a full 18 months before the film came out.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed