Aliens vs Predator Sierra PSP Game!!

Started by frost, Aug 06, 2007, 03:11:44 PM

Author
Aliens vs Predator Sierra PSP Game!! (Read 53,687 times)

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Kimarhi on Aug 08, 2007, 03:05:46 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 08, 2007, 09:22:01 AM
Graphically it looks similar too. Don't you think?

Kinda.  The graphics are clearly better than the original, but the style is the same.  As for 300............the game sucked and I can't see them porting it just because its 300.

It's that Pred. I'm getting flashbacks to AvP1.

Kimarhi

No doubt.  Even the rines look somewhat the same.  I'm such an Alien nut I'll probably end up buying a psp just to get the game (if its rated high at all).

YutaniDitch

Quote from: ElitePredator on Aug 06, 2007, 05:21:37 PM
WHY IS THE GAME CALLED SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST?

Sorry for coming late (I can see you all going  ::) on me  ;D) but I think that the title 'Survival of the Fittest' was originally the AVP title, but then after they decided to go with the AVP comic and game title, they left it for the games... ;)

Irukandji

It almost tempts me to want a PSP but some of the details like the honor/dishonor for killing "innocent" aliens turns me off. The fact it's a PSP exclusive for now doesn't mean much either. Only a matter of time and it'll be ported to the PS2 ala Liberty City and Vice City I bet. The graphics look fine for a portable but they don't jump out at me either.

If it wasn't for Rebellion being behind it, I wouldn't even feel all that tempted. It looks unimpressive at this stage but then it's photos of a magazine article so I'm holding off on my final opinion of it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed