Aliens vs Predator Sierra PSP Game!!

Started by frost, Aug 06, 2007, 03:11:44 PM

Author
Aliens vs Predator Sierra PSP Game!! (Read 53,811 times)

BodySnatcher

BodySnatcher

:D Next to the pic of the pred in the basketball court, it looks like the preds going down the slopes! wtf?

BodySnatcher

BodySnatcher

Quote from: ElitePredator on Aug 06, 2007, 05:25:23 PM
Quote from: KanesSon on Aug 06, 2007, 05:23:40 PM
Does it matter? Its the game not the movie!

Yea it does, because thats what the movie was gonna be called in the first place!

Its already been confirmed its (aliens vs predator)

That Yellow Alien

Pessimism rising...can't stop thinking bad things...thinking about kittens...kittens with spikes...makes me angry...I NEED TRAILER!!

BodySnatcher

BodySnatcher

:D LOL book a holiday for a week go somewhere nice .. like gunnison and when you come back hopefully the trailer will be up?

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

i think we will get the trailer in 2 or 3 days

ShadowPred

At least we have the damn game to actually show us more stuff about the damn movie!

frost

frost

Quote from: ElitePredator on Aug 06, 2007, 05:21:37 PM
WHY IS THE GAME CALLED SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST?
maybe the pred works out in the school gym!Basketball anyone?
I have uploaded the pages they have just gotta go through admin,had some probs with file size ::)
Enjoy guys ;D

fluxcap

Thanks frost ;D

That Yellow Alien

I wanted to read the article. Thanks.

frost

frost

No worries guys :)

Darkness

Darkness

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=125

Some pages are a little hard to read. Can somebody point out the interesting things for me.

BodySnatcher

BodySnatcher

All i got was that theres upgrades like "dual shoulder plasma canons" and "plasma grenades".
You have to kill all the aliens and the predalien and destroy the wreckage before the humans get thier hands on it. Umm ..

frost

frost

checkout the pics at the bottom of pages 4 and 6 they look like before and after,maybe its the national guard before and after contact? cool pics though :)

That Yellow Alien

I had no problem with it, but it looks like the Pred vision is the same as the first AVP film. Maybe it's just for the game. Curiously, it says the ship from the 1st Predator film is the one that crashes, not the ship from the 1st AVP movie. Not only do we get a picture of the Wolf in the ship from AVP, we get a picture of him in a more predator-like ship that we saw in P2. Interesting...

Pvt. Hicks

FROST? Aren't you the guy that "knows things"?

Why is this film sounding more and more like the AICN review!!! ???

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed