Aliens vs Predator Sierra PSP Game!!

Started by frost, Aug 06, 2007, 03:11:44 PM

Author
Aliens vs Predator Sierra PSP Game!! (Read 53,821 times)

frost

frost

NEW DETAILS
Made by sierra/Rebellion
Genre/shooter
Release December 2007
Based on the new movie by 20th century fox you play as the predator sent to destroy the alien infestation in colorado,gunnison fighting in schools,shopping malls hospitals etc.
looks great guys check out the following photos I can scan the pages if needed for the new section.
Check this out:

and this:

would not want you to miss this(in game shot!):

and this:

rest of the article:

Added By Darkness:

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=125

BodySnatcher

BodySnatcher

:o So what exactly does the article say?

fluxcap

fluxcap

So The Wolf's got twin wristblades? Unless thats just some weapon upgrade or something.

BodySnatcher

BodySnatcher

Scar? How could it be scar?

frost

I'll get the pages scanned later and try and upload them to the art section or something it too much to type but if the game is as good as the article says we are in for a treat! ;)

fluxcap

Quote from: KanesSon on Aug 06, 2007, 03:44:25 PM
My bad, typo. Scar just rolls off the tongue so to speak more than The Wolf does for me :D

frost

Quote from: fluxcap on Aug 06, 2007, 03:40:19 PM
So The Wolf got twin wristblades? Unless thats just some weapon upgrade or something.
yep,wrist blades,vision modes,shoulder cannon spears etc. it also mentions that your an elite predator!

BodySnatcher

BodySnatcher

Quote from: fluxcap on Aug 06, 2007, 03:46:39 PM
Quote from: KanesSon on Aug 06, 2007, 03:44:25 PM
My bad, typo. Scar just rolls off the tongue so to speak more than The Wolf does for me :D

Cool, i know what you mean..

BodySnatcher

BodySnatcher

Quote from: frost on Aug 06, 2007, 03:47:42 PM
Quote from: fluxcap on Aug 06, 2007, 03:40:19 PM
So The Wolf got twin wristblades? Unless thats just some weapon upgrade or something.
yep,wrist blades,vision modes,shoulder cannon spears etc. it also mentions that your an elite predator!

Ok cool what does it say about the plot? Anything about how the ship comes to crash? And does it say that the shoulder canon can be used as a handheld weapon?

echobbase79

The 3rd pic down looks like they're fighting during the day. The alien doesn't look that bad in the sun. :)

Anyway, love the twin wrist blades and hope that is in the movie.

frost

frost

well it does say that its the predator ship from predator(1987) but I think thats sierra's official throw us off the scent line!
But they let slip that it is a predator ship that crashes back to earth with a whole pile of facehuggers and a deeply infriendly Predator/Alien Hybrid.
15 levels of xeno blasting!

shakermakerman

K-Mart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Xenomorphine

So amazingly glad that I have a PSP. :)

That and the fact they haven't copped out by making you have to be a human again. That gets boring, these days.

Remonster

Is this mag available in the U.S.?

frost

frost

I don't think so :-\

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed