Rate the avatar and sig of the person above you thread

Started by MrBrokenTusks., May 22, 2010, 10:44:39 AM

Author
Rate the avatar and sig of the person above you thread (Read 389,440 times)

KiramidHead

YouTube gets kind of pissy about the size of channel art, and I don't want to f**k with ShadowPred's art that much.

Whiskeybrewer

Ah fair enough man

KiramidHead

Yeah, they insist on your banner being really big, but then most of it is cropped out. I really don't get the point of that.

Whiskeybrewer

That kind of thing makes no sense to me

g2vd

Deathbearer

Sig: 6.7/10

SamuelDL

5/10 For the avatar, because it has good definition but I find it too random and without personality.

6/10 For the signature, because it has a certain charm but does not carry your name and I find it a bit ugly.

Deadmeat

8/10 for the avatar just for that expression. Even beheading a synth won't hinder it from judging your fashion sense.

4/10 for the signature, pretty hard to read the text both because of the font and the texture/color.

Randomizer

6/10 for the avatar, something just doesn't feel right and it's not about the size.

8/10 for the signature, too damn true.  ;D

BR1XER

8/10 Avatar, it's definitely an original around here.

5/10 Sig, looks gritty, but I can't tell what's in the background. Sth to do with your avatar?

windebieste

Did you build a derelict outta Lego?  lol.  Nice sig. 

Have you seen the Arvo Bros Lego Alien Project book?  Such a cool item!

-Windebieste.

BR1XER

Quote from: windebieste on Jan 02, 2017, 01:55:03 AM
Did you build a derelict outta Lego?  lol.  Nice sig. 

Have you seen the Arvo Bros Lego Alien Project book?  Such a cool item!

-Windebieste.
Yup to both. That Big Chap was really one-of-a-kind. Though it would've been hard to add a translucent dome and skull sockets...

Randomizer

Quote from: BR1XER on Jan 02, 2017, 01:38:16 AM
5/10 Sig, looks gritty, but I can't tell what's in the background. Sth to do with your avatar?

Yup. My avatar is one out of two tentacles (with faces, those are actually called "Darkness Arms"). I wanted to put the focus on Jackie but maybe I should've included them too.

As for yours...

8/10 for avatar

8.4/10 for signature

Whiskeybrewer

Signature - 6/10

LastSurvivor92

Signature: 8/10

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed