Predator won.

Started by karbomike, Nov 01, 2021, 03:02:12 PM

Author
Predator won. (Read 19,070 times)

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: (Bad Blood) on Nov 03, 2021, 11:43:50 PM
Ok but the sheer number of aliens killed compared to how many Predators killed in both films its very clear, at least to me...the Predators definitely won. In the second film especially.

By your logic, the Axis won the battle of Stalingrad.

SiL

SiL

It's absolutely not a matter of highest kill count.

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

Well technically nobody actually won is really my point when coming to this conclusion, so since nobody was left standing the side that lost the least amount of forces presumably would be the winner here. Since they are all dead at the end there isn't actually a winner so I'm using that to make a guess at who would qualify at this point.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

They're not all dead though.

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

Who was alive at the end of either film? I don't count the Predalien, it was not apart of the battle in the first film. In the second film everyone dies. They get nuked.

SiL

SiL

The PredAlien counts. Infecting a host undetected is one of the Aliens' methods of survival. It worked; the offspring escaped the temple to weak havoc elsewhere.

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

But if one of the species being alive counts in the end then it's a million Predators on their planet and 1 predalien on a ship full of Predators, Predators win. Lol

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Nov 03, 2021, 10:08:06 PM
Quote from: Kradan on Nov 03, 2021, 03:38:09 PM
Hey, if not for the Queen he and Lex would've had long French kiss !

It's not called kissing any more if they have a pussyface.

*dirty sounds of pleasure*

Quote from: Wweyland on Nov 03, 2021, 10:44:43 PM
A Predator is yet to win in a movie.

Well, Royce and Isabelle are both still stuck on Preserve Planet at the end of Predators. Does that count ?

Quote from: (Bad Blood) on Nov 04, 2021, 07:02:28 AM
But if one of the species being alive counts in the end then it's a million Predators on their planet and 1 predalien on a ship full of Predators, Predators win. Lol

What ?

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

What ?
[/quote] As in if we are counting non combatting aliens and Predators in AVP and there's a lot more Predators alive at the end of AVP than aliens...There is a whole crew of Predators on that ship, then Predators win in the end in number of aliens killed compared to Predators and in the amount of Predators alive compared to aliens at the end. In the next AVP requiem we see a whole planet of Predators, i guess Alien covenant made it clear apparently that aliens don't have a home world. So therefore there are more Predator survivors at the end of AVP and AVP Requiem than alien survivors.

SiL

SiL

Quote from: (Bad Blood) on Nov 04, 2021, 07:02:28 AM
No. Scar was impregnated by Aliens in the course of the hunt. That action taken by the Aliens was done so during the conflict and forms part of their "tactics", such as they have them. The Predators on the ship weren't part of the hunt at all.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: (Bad Blood)
Alien covenant made it clear apparently that aliens don't have a home world.

A:C and AvP aren't exactly compatible, as of right now.

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

But the predalien itself was not involved in the fight either.  I don't count impregnating and chestbursting as a tactical move of any kind, it's just to advance the species, it's not like it was a plan layed out by the facehugger, they don't really have that kind of reasoning skill. It's not really a fight between two individuals. If we are being honest the only Alien vs Predator legitimate battles that would even count as such were between grid and chopper and Celtic and scar and every other alien and scar and the queen.

SiL

SiL

You're taking tactics too literally. The only way to beat the Aliens is to wipe out the adults and stop them breeding - the Predators failed at that.

If you only want to count the direct conflicts, the Queen won the last one before being killed by Lex.

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

I suppose I am hahaha. Very true, that she did.

The Cruentus

The Cruentus

Yep, predator did win. Celtic kicked Grid's ass and basically won the the actual fight and had it dead to rights. Unfortunately Celltic being slow and taking his time is what allowed Grid to kill him, otherwise he would have been able to finish him.

For this scenerio I don't include the sneak attacks, plasma kills or help from a human either, only a simple 1v1 predator v Alien melee fight.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed