AvP Box Art Revealed

Started by Darkness, Dec 04, 2009, 07:04:00 PM

Author
AvP Box Art Revealed (Read 17,760 times)

Darkness

Darkness

The final box art for the upcoming Aliens vs. Predator game has been revealed. Check it out below or visit this thread for high-res shots of the artwork on PC, X360 and PS3. This is the UK artwork judging by the rating but the US artwork will probably be similar.

20091204 - AvP Box Art Revealed

In related news, the game will not be released in Australia. “Apparently, the game’s excessive gore and violence exceeds the requirements for a MA15+ rating. Without an option for an R18+ rating, Aliens vs. Predator becomes the latest title to join the ever-growing list of essentially “banned” games in the territory.” Rebellion have responded by saying they won’t be releasing a censored version of the game either. Thanks to ikarop for the news.

Spychi

Spychi

sweet!

FearPeteySodes

FearPeteySodes

I dig.

rzrzkid

rzrzkid

awesome

ngnikolaos

ngnikolaos

Far better than that space-planet shot. Phew! This rocks!

ryanpredalien

ryanpredalien

THAT IS AWESOME!!!   :o  

TommyKing5

TommyKing5

Can't believe it isn't being released... f**k!

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

Thats a bloody outrage it is! Im going all the way to me Prime Minister! Good ol K Rudd! Why the hell did we get the first 2 and then the f**king classification board screw us over the 3rd game due to the trophy collection? What about Fallout 3's gore when you blow someone to chunky chunks?  f**k i think ill import now.

dread7154

dread7154

It's weird that it keeps getting banned in certain countries, but not America... We're way too discrete when it comes to... well, almost everything... ok, more so than other countries, but overall all not as much as we used to be...

Nethawk1000

Nethawk1000

From what i've seen, the game doesn't look THAT over the top. Being considered on the so called "Banned" list is a little ridiculous. Hicks, you make a point. Fallout 3 and it's bloody perk really enhance the brutality of Fallout. What puts Aliens VS Predator over the top?

Azanode

Azanode

Here's the full report: http://www.ausgamers.com/images/features/pdf/SKMBT_C45109120408550.pdf  Sounds like it's the detail of the trophy kills and their up-close first person nature that's the issue.

MasterRich

MasterRich

NICE :D alien look s abit plastic though

Rob

Rob

Awesome!!, got it saved on my pictures !   band in Germany & Australia, i feel sorry fore the fans.

Loafer

Loafer

This sucks. Australia's laws have got to change. Can I get the game shipped from overseas? And will it work on my xbox?

Roddy

Roddy

This is absolutelly bullshit we have way more graphical games here right now why I was playing modern warfare world at war just the other day n u see ppl getting thier throats slit n limbs blown off n yet it's only rated m15+ this has really pissed me off I have been waiting patiently for this game for a year now n to find out they r banning it GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR I wanna take the preds plasma cannon n take out mr rudd

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed