Interview: Shaun Noelte

Started by Darkness, Dec 25, 2007, 09:52:11 PM

Author
Interview: Shaun Noelte (Read 8,266 times)

Darkness

Darkness

You may remember the picture of the Predalien maquette (seen below) that was circulated online earlier this year.

It was rumoured to have been sent to ADI when AvPR was in pre-production. Though that was true, it was never sent with the intent to design the creature. Even so, a lot of fans actually preferred this design to the version ADI made. Staff member Xenomorphine managed to interview the person who created the maquette, Shaun Noelte. Check out his excellent Interview about the maquette which has lots of pictures too.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Seems like someone is trying to usurp me here.   >:D   Nice work Xenoy.

Two-Stripes

Two-Stripes

interesting...

The Ultimate Predator

Great interview, very interesting.

SHREK

SHREK

this predalien is fantastic...alot better than the laughable thing in avpr

Rafael S.

Rafael S.

SHREK  The AVPR Predalien wasnt laughable. I think they didnt asept this design beacuse the directors needed something more queen like not warrior like. I still think Shaun Noelte's Predalien is better    ;D  

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Thanks to all, nice to know that you liked it. :)

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Also, a big thank you to Shaun for taking the exclusive pictures for us!

frakaster

frakaster

DAM TOO LATE, MAYBE THAT DESING CAN BE USED IN A FANFILM OR SOMETHING

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

oh the things I would have done to have this predalien over that ADI abomination...

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

I actually really liked the ADI predalien, this one is not bad though.  nice interview.

predator343

predator343

Those predalien pictures was awesome!!!!!!!!!!   :o     :o     :o     :o     :o  .

Kelv

Kelv

AVP-R was better than AVP but, the story and the acting was off. In the Alien films the goverment always tried to get their hands on this living weapon. And in Predator2 the goverment wanted the Predator technololy.This should've been the story: An U.F.O. crashes the goverment know's about it they lie to the sheriff leading him around in circles.So the goverments recovery team can get what they need. But wait, people are getting killed by the Aliens, so now the goverment wants to get it's hands on that as well. It's a 2 for 1 deal that the general can not pass up. This has been the story the goverment/ The Company has always tried to get an Alien or the Predator technology. But it always slips through thier fingers and this leads up to............ALIEN

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

The model is apparently not in the shape it used to be. The company only just let them have it and some of the glue inside was leaking and so on (that sculpt is in clay; it is presently being moulded), but Noelte did a great job in fixing it up for those pictures.

Rafael S.

Rafael S.

I woudnt like for ADI to return in any Alien or Predator movie again. Stan Winston will save us all fans from another silly mistake from them   :-X  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed