FIRST LOOK VIDEO!!!! [Updated with "In One Day" Video]

Started by Darkoo, Dec 19, 2011, 06:21:33 PM

Author
FIRST LOOK VIDEO!!!! [Updated with "In One Day" Video] (Read 146,654 times)

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Saw the 2nd first look teaser, man ever since Predators Fox has been on a roll.

Don't make it too dark though, yes I went there again :D

josh_axey

josh_axey

Am I weird, or is one of the most interesting things from these teasers the strange hole in the chamber?
That 'landscape' if you will - looks so intriguing. Got me excited.

Bit bummed there aren't more "giger-scapes" in the teasers... I know no one said there would be... but secretely (or not?) - it's one of the things I'm most looking forward to. Very pumped for his murals though :D

EEV-2501

EEV-2501

What is that ? A follower/Mechanic ? He looks to have a "beard" or what's left of it.
Maybe it's the first stage of a transformation.

Space Jockey King

Quote from: atlantis on Dec 19, 2011, 10:01:45 PM
Maybe i'am wrong.. but doesn't this shape look much more compact..as all the other clouds ?? could this be a space craft ?

If that is a space craft then we will may be looking at a god damn space battle man!

:D :P

ChrisPachi

ChrisPachi

This new look clarifies a few things. Firstly, it isn't Shaw that get's 'pregnant', something a few people have suggested. Also the term 'establishment' suggests not a space ship but some kind of temple or installation.

Quote from: EEV-2501 on Dec 19, 2011, 10:31:12 PM
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc377/BatChainPuller/Whodat.png
What is that ? A follower/Mechanic ? He looks to have a "beard" or what's left of it.
It's just a messed up dude - he's wearing the same suit as the rest of the crew. IMO.

-Chris

T Dog

T Dog

Quote from: josh_axey on Dec 19, 2011, 10:23:03 PM
Am I weird, or is one of the most interesting things from these teasers the strange hole in the chamber?
That 'landscape' if you will - looks so intriguing. Got me excited.

Bit bummed there aren't more "giger-scapes" in the teasers... I know no one said there would be... but secretely (or not?) - it's one of the things I'm most looking forward to. Very pumped for his murals though :D

Yeah I thought the room with the hole on the other side of the chamber door seemed really cool.

In the original Alien screenplay when the pyramid existed, they entered it by lowering themselves down through a opening in the top.

Tangakkai

Tangakkai

please tell me we're not getting any mutants or hybrids in this... please!!! I said I was open to new things, but not to freakin' bald zombies walking all over the place...

sugarhigh

sugarhigh

Hmm, the hologram looks like it's taking place inside the room where the SJ's chair would be. Could that be the Jockey & chair at the center?
Opening worm holes or something?
The room looks similar to the Geiger design for the Jocky room for Alien.

Deuterium

Deuterium

Quote from: ChrisPachi on Dec 19, 2011, 10:13:24 PM
Quote from: deuterium on Dec 19, 2011, 10:10:07 PMHate to be a debbie downer, but from a scientific standpoint, this hologram does not make much sense.  If it is a representation of our solar system, it doesn't make sense, as all major planets (and dwarf planets) orbit our sun pretty much along the plane of the ecliptic.  This "hologram" shows orbits along multiple angles/trajectories.

There is no reason for it to be our solar system. Could be anywhere.

-Chris

Did you read the second part of my post?  In terms of a map, it can't be a representation of another stellar system, as it shows CLOSED orbits around a central body.  This is impossible, because other stars do not "orbit" our own Sun.

If it were a 3-D "map", specifically DESIGNED by Alien intelligence to point humans towards a specific goal, one would think it would show our Sun at the center, with all other celestial coordinates given in spherical coordinate geometry.  This just looks like an OLD version of a Bohr atom (which is still unfortunately used as a model in high scool physics classes).

Ash 937

Ash 937

Are you guys sure that this is the right footage to the film?  The trailers for the other Alien films had at least a sign of the xenomorph in it.  There wasn't anything remotely resembling aliens in this teaser. 

???

EEV-2501

EEV-2501

Quote from: Tangakkai on Dec 19, 2011, 10:36:05 PM

please tell me we're not getting any mutants or hybrids in this... please!!! I said I was open to new things, but not to freakin' bald zombies walking all over the place...
I hope not too. The beginning of a transformation into something maybe or just a dude who have an accident.

josh_axey

josh_axey

Quote from: tmjhur on Dec 19, 2011, 10:35:51 PM
Yeah I thought the room with the hole on the other side of the chamber door seemed really cool.

In the original Alien screenplay when the pyramid existed, they entered it by lowering themselves down through a opening in the top.

Yup ;)

The Runner

The Runner

Could of been a person who is burned badly.

Or one of the Androids.

MemphisRains

MemphisRains

So they will find the galaxy map... the answers about our origin, but they will die?
Yours аssumptions...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed