NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,207,597 times)

dHunter333

dHunter333

The visual guide is great, but doesn't specify which ones are Kenner

Still Collating...

I just checked with the list, yeah, from what you've written, you have them all. I'm just not sure if Viper was originally a Kenner figure or was it Neca's original figure that was Kenner inspired so that they would have a pred for the crazy aircraft fighter. I know that there are only like a few unfinished concept Kenner predators that Neca could do, but they haven't said will they or won't they.

SuperiorIronman

SuperiorIronman

Viper appears to be a creation by Neca.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

He's the uncloaked version of the mail-away "Stealth" Kenner Predator, so he's kinda-sorta pre-existing.

dHunter333

dHunter333

The ENTIRE Neca Kenner Predator collection

bobcunk

bobcunk

Who's the pale one on the tar right side of the screen.

dHunter333

dHunter333

Ghost Predator

Still Collating...

I wish all of them had ultimate bodies, still, that's quite a collection.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

The Lava Predator makes the collection!  ;D

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Apr 11, 2020, 01:38:52 PM
Hope to see a female Hunting Grounds hunter added to the NECA mix!

I thought by now there would have been evidence NECA would be making figures from HG, but there has been no such thing. I have asked numerous times, and have seen on twitter others have as well, and Randy doesn't respond. I just assume they're not. If they are, the figures are good year or two out.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

well with the Lost Tribe ultimate's they probably have their hands full for the rest of this year, probably into next year. If they are going to tackle HG it'd probably be after that

Speaking of Hunting Grounds though....I got this in the mail just now. Someone made a short run of them a few weeks ago and sold them on ebay. Not sure how I'll be using it yet but I might pair it up with some of Borg/Spike Tails parts.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Very nice!

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

Ok I stand corrected. NECA has eyes on Hunting Grounds.

https://mobile.twitter.com/NECA_TOYS/status/1253666104532238338

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Nice. Given Randy's stance on the subject I'm wondering if that includes the female Pred

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Given the huntresses are less sexualized in Hunting Grounds, I think it'd make a pretty nice figure. Definitely want to see something made with that Eclipse mask or the default mask.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed