IGN's Preview Community Event (Live Stream February 2nd)

Started by ikarop, Jan 24, 2013, 12:51:20 AM

Author
IGN's Preview Community Event (Live Stream February 2nd) (Read 83,525 times)

dallevalle

Haters gonna hate.

PRI. HUDSON

Quote from: dallevalle on Feb 06, 2013, 10:10:18 PM
Haters gonna hate.

Hmmmmm mmmmmm

All this nitpicking about X amount of cryotubes and metal grate placement makes me LOL. I mean, yes, it is annoying that stuff is wrong. But I care way more about game play, story, replay ability, etc. The APC still in one piece will be the last thing I base this game on.

SM

Suckers gonna suck.

Cal427eb

Quote from: PRI. HUDSON on Feb 06, 2013, 10:17:58 PM
Haters gonna hate.

Hmmmmm mmmmmm

All this nitpicking about X amount of cryotubes and metal grate placement makes me LOL. I mean, yes, it is annoying that stuff is wrong. But I care way more about game play, story, replay ability, etc. The APC still in one piece will be the last thing I base this game on.
It's not nitpicking if the creators said that everything they have in the game is like the movie when it's clearly not.

DRAKE M.

Haters gonna hate.

Hmmmmm mmmmmm

No shit man, couldn't agree more....next we are gonna hear people bitching about the color of hick's underwear.

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Quote from: DRAKE M. on Feb 06, 2013, 10:38:40 PM
No shit man, couldn't agree more....next we are gonna hear people bitching about the color of hick's underwear.

If it doesn't bother you, then ignore the posts about it. Spend your money, and not care, okay? Deal?

Quote from: SM on Feb 06, 2013, 10:33:57 PM
Suckers gonna suck.

Pretty much.

SM

If Gearbox hadn't opened the door with shouting 'WE'RE SO AUTHENTIC!!!' we wouldn't be having this discussion.

If the easy-to-please want to give them a pass - go them.

PRI. HUDSON

Quote from: Cal427eb on Feb 06, 2013, 10:37:17 PM
Haters gonna hate.

Hmmmmm mmmmmm

It's not nitpicking if the creators said that everything they have in the game is like the movie when it's clearly not.

It is nitpicking b/c it is SO MINOR. I already said and agreed that it is annoying that GBX said they had it right and did not. But come on! It is SO NOT IMPORTANT that the M41A Pulse Rifle MK2 was made months after the original. WHO CARES? It's a video game.

Quote from: SM on Feb 06, 2013, 10:45:51 PM
If Gearbox hadn't opened the door with shouting 'WE'RE SO AUTHENTIC!!!' we wouldn't be having this discussion.

I am not giving them a pass but I am not gonna cry about the amount of cryo tubes either. If GBX has an open forum about the stuff they messed up, trust me, I will take part of it.

Cal427eb

Quote from: PRI. HUDSON on Feb 06, 2013, 10:50:46 PM
Haters gonna hate.

Hmmmmm mmmmmm

It is nitpicking b/c it is SO MINOR. I already said and agreed that it is annoying that GBX said they had it right and did not. But come on! It is SO NOT IMPORTANT that the M41A Pulse Rifle MK2 was made months after the original. WHO CARES? It's a video game.

I am not giving them a pass but I am not gonna cry about the amount of cryo tubes either. If GBX has an open forum about the stuff they messed up, trust me, I will take part of it.
Ok.

Haters gonna hate.

Hmmmmm mmmmmm

This.

OpenMaw

I care. So do several others. All you need/seem to care about is whether the basic game entertains you. Good for you. I would like more from Gearbox than that. Good for me.  :)

Local Trouble

I was always expecting a mediocre FPS.  The only thing that really piqued my interest about this game was its alleged accuracy.

ShadowPred

Haters gonna hate.

Hmmmmm mmmmmm

Haters gonna hate.

Quote from: DRAKE M. on Feb 06, 2013, 10:38:40 PM
Haters gonna hate.

Hmmmmm mmmmmm

Gearbox was stupid enough to mouth off saying thingsare f**king authentic here, and over there, and up who knows where...the fact that they f**king got so much of it wrong is reason enough for SM and others to point out how full of bullshit Gearbox has been so far. It has nothing to do with hating the game, or being a hater, and whatnot. Me, and SM, and others who voiced their complaints have already mentioned about not actually caring all that much anymore, we'll even play the game or whatever, but to say that all it is is nitpicking for the for the sake of nitpicking - you're f**king damn right, because Gearbox blew their load the moment they touched the license.

We can pick this game apart on all the things Gearbox said they got "EXACTLY" right, which they obviously didn't. They keep circle jerking themselves around, and basically giving each other high fives over half-assing their own goals.

SM

SM

QuoteI am not giving them a pass but I am not gonna cry about the amount of cryo tubes either.

Who's crying?

But hey, it's easier to resort to the lazy default of 'haters gonna hate', isn't it?

Quotebut to say that all it is is nitpicking for the for the sake of nitpicking - you're f**king damn right, because Gearbox blew their load the moment they touched the license

Precisement.

Prime113

Prime113

Come on, really? No one's gonna jump on that Suckers gonna Suck comment by SM? Damn, I was waiting for some lols.  :(

Call me easy to please, whatever, I would rather enjoy myself that be upset over details such as locker placement. Call me crazy.

Quote from: SM on Feb 06, 2013, 11:01:09 PM
QuoteI am not giving them a pass but I am not gonna cry about the amount of cryo tubes either.

Who's crying?

But hey, it's easier to resort to the lazy default of 'haters gonna hate', isn't it?

Quote from: SM on Feb 06, 2013, 10:33:57 PM
Suckers gonna suck.

So, because the got the panels messed up on the Hangar Bay, the game will suck. That's pretty much what you said, right, SP? Come on, man.

SM

SM

Seems some are unable to differentiate between pointing out mistakes and getting 'upset' and 'crying'.

I wish I was surprised.

QuoteCome on, really? No one's gonna jump on that Suckers gonna Suck comment by SM? Damn, I was waiting for some lols.

Are you familiar with 'parody'?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed