Possible Prometheus Trailer Footage

Started by Corporal Hicks, Nov 21, 2011, 12:44:06 AM

Author
Possible Prometheus Trailer Footage (Read 55,928 times)

wmmvrrvrrmm

wmmvrrvrrmm

Quote from: Glaive on Nov 22, 2011, 07:17:14 PM
I don't think it is... as the spacesuits are definitely looking VERY similar to those from 'ALIEN'...my belief is this is futuristic bio-hazard gear.

I suppose, the next thing we might start calling them is Environment Suits to get more specific, and then space suits might be put under the same label

severen76

Damn, I missed it. Anybody have a link?

St_Eddie

Quote from: severen76 on Nov 22, 2011, 07:50:59 PM
Damn, I missed it. Anybody have a link?

Same here.  Not just the footage itself but also the description.

Glaive

Glaive

It's all over YouTube...just look for a 'Prometheus Trailer/Teaser' video around 18 secs in length...

The YouTube videos seem oddly darker for some reason, and the original was already dark and blurry to begin with.

...oh, and also GLORIOUS!!!

Infected

Someone earlier described that helmet as part of a spacesuit...

I don't think it is... as the spacesuits are definitely looking VERY similar to those from 'ALIEN'...my belief is this is futuristic bio-hazard gear.
[/quote]Also possible,
its from a human suit no doubt about it.

Glaive

Glaive

Quote from: Infected on Nov 22, 2011, 08:00:30 PM

Also possible,
[/quote]

Oh yes.

...just believe the pics should be in THIS sequence...

They're obviously coming back from outside the ship to confront something that's gotten in. :o

severen76

I can't find it on YouTube either. Gutted.

Glaive

Glaive

waitasec...

Holy CRAP!!!...These guys are GOOD!!

PM me.

Infected

Quote from: Glaive on Nov 22, 2011, 08:07:41 PM
Quote from: Infected on Nov 22, 2011, 08:00:30 PM

Also possible,

Oh yes.

...just believe the pics should be in THIS sequence...

They're obviously coming back from outside the ship to confront something that's gotten in. :o
[/quote]Or the Prometheus is followed and when they have some new tech then another group comes in and take everything and then the shit starts.
But looking at the guys in the back they look wounded so youre guess could be beter then mine.

Glaive

Glaive

One of the reasons I'm SO looking forward to this film is I have NO idea how anything pans out...we have vague inklings of some outre ideas, strange notions of a plot, conflicting notions...some of which read like fan-fiction, others that read like something from ''Ripley's (har-har) Believe It Or Not"...

Not knowing is intrigue building.

I personally don't believe a single image or video is the result of random people who somehow 'stumbled across it'......this is 20th Century Fox/Ridley Scott finally working out how to deal with the Interwebs; and THUS far I'm impressed.

Infected

this movie will have me seated for the whole ride and not saying a single f**k.

Snowdog

The people who dare to talk during the movie in cinema's should be facehugged instantly. Not only for this movie btw :laugh:

Glaive

Glaive

"I'd rather a full bottle in front of me, than a pre-frontal lobotomy..."

JKS1

JKS1

Quote from: Snowdog on Nov 22, 2011, 09:58:08 PM
The people who dare to talk during the movie in cinema's should be facehugged instantly. Not only for this movie btw :laugh:

facehugging's too good for 'em

instant chest burst or some acid blood to the face would be better

Only 2 movies have ever had me as impatiently expectant as this one:

Predator - which, from what i remember, probably significantly had very little pre-release hype and advertising before it hit the cinemas...and

Aliens

both of which did not disappoint and rather than living up to expectation, wildly exceeded it

I just hope Prometheus does the same

Snowdog

Quote from: JKS1 on Nov 22, 2011, 10:56:49 PM
Quote from: Snowdog on Nov 22, 2011, 09:58:08 PM

facehugging's too good for 'em

instant chest burst or some acid blood to the face would be better

Only 2 movies have ever had me as impatiently expectant as this one:

Predator - which, from what i remember, probably significantly had very little pre-release hype and advertising before it hit the cinemas...and

Aliens

both of which did not disappoint and rather than living up to expectation, wildly exceeded it

I just hope Prometheus does the same

+1

I was in the theaters 2 days ago watching the thing prequel. And 2 guys behind me where constantly talking about the movie and the JC version. And the most annoying part was they had all the facts wrong. They where talking like they where big fans and everything but everything they said was wrong. Not even close. I hate it so much when people talk during movies >:(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed