Screen Capture Requests

Started by Darkness, Jun 13, 2007, 04:38:31 PM

Author
Screen Capture Requests (Read 307,202 times)

PredalienXenomorph

PredalienXenomorph

Could anyone get me a good picture of the Alien from the power plant?

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Could you get a picture of all the mercs pointing or shooting at the aliens or predators cheers.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Could we get a picture of the merc with the scar in the Tunnels as he's about to be picked off by the Aliens please?

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Jul 11, 2015, 11:19:49 AM
Could we get a picture of the merc with the scar in the Tunnels as he's about to be picked off by the Aliens please?
Mark Verdaline he was actually decent i quite like him believe it or not when i first got into the series he was the second person i saw on the tv to be in a A/P related movie i think he would be great in a future AVP movie i can imagine him as a Colonial marine SGT like Apone hey how would win in a fight him or SGT capone.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Jul 22, 2015, 02:24:59 PM
Mark Verdaline he was actually decent i quite like him believe it or not when i first got into the series he was the second person i saw on the tv to be in a A/P related movie i think he would be great in a future AVP movie i can imagine him as a Colonial marine SGT like Apone hey how would win in a fight him or SGT capone.

Apone, hands down ;D

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Jul 22, 2015, 05:09:11 PM
Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Jul 22, 2015, 02:24:59 PM

Apone, hands down ;D
Same here

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'm after some nice clean caps of the Queen sinking in the lake at the end if someone would be so kind? :)

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

The Predator ship during the snowstorm.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed