The New Additional Scenes

Started by Darkness, Aug 11, 2007, 01:01:06 PM

Author
The New Additional Scenes (Read 20,138 times)

Danger Close

Danger Close

This is better news, than if the trailer been delayed a month is bad.

Keyes

Keyes

Sorry to cause offence, but how do we know this information is accurate?

Mr. Fox

Mr. Fox

all i know is if this movie goes PG-13 im not going to the theater to watch it.

Xerxész

Xerxész

I really hope they aren't going to make a PG-13 theatrical cut.    :-[  

JK

JK

No PG-13 Noooooooooooooooooo

MoBiUGeArSkIn

MoBiUGeArSkIn

A lot of BIG assumptions there. Reshoots could be for anything.

SHREK

SHREK

hve the brothers actually been given more money 2 work on the film or is this rumour??

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

if im understanding this right, they should just keep these scenes hidden for the movie not the trailer.

Keyes

Keyes

Why are people here calling the new filming re-shoots? I'm under the impression that they are filming additional scenes, rather than replacment ones?

El Diablo

El Diablo

I'm not against them showing the Predator planet but I'd prefer it if the filmmakers let the Alien origin remain a mystery for now. I've always felt that any kind of exploration of the Alien homeworld should be revealed in a proper sequel instead of a "vs." spin-off.

Red Laces

Red Laces

PG-13 that sucks! i hope its not! As for the whole 'homeworld' idea that sucks!   i agree with some of the comments that the reason the film works, coz we dont no anything about the alien homeworld! Im not fussed wot those dude's put in d trailer! a teaser wud b gud! get the ppl excited! about the film!   Im having doubts about these brothers! Well we will have 2 see wot happens!

Smokey

Smokey

colin wot you up to?

lol

lol

KEEP THE ALIEN HOMEWORLD A MYSTERY DAMN IT

topman

topman

this movie better be good!!!

davebhamuk

davebhamuk

The alien homeworld shouldn't be touched. But I wouldnt mind if they did a storyline for the end of this one and continued in the next about the alien getting back to the predator world and then havoc being unleashed much like the teaser for Alien 3.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed