ALIEN ODYSSEY FAN MOVIE PROJECT

Started by DMmoon, Nov 14, 2020, 10:20:01 AM

Author
ALIEN ODYSSEY FAN MOVIE PROJECT (Read 45,840 times)

DMmoon

DMmoon

Thanks again friend, If I want this project to come to fruition I know that I must do this project as well as possible, I am currently Recreating Level LV-426 this week I will post the POST in PATREON and I will put some development image here. Next week I will start with the CRYOGENIZATION room of the COVENANT, to start mounting TRAILER 01 of the FAN film, which I want to launch on PATREON at the beginning of January under exclusive content and make it public 2 months later. Since I need people to subscribe to contribute to this project and even if it is for a month of subscription it will help and the only way I have found to sponsor this FAN film is through micro-sponsorship in PATREON, as you can see, it has its own and still remains, But as you can see, he is on the right track. Soon you will have more images in this post.

DMmoon

DMmoon

Image without editing from direct RENDER

Image from ALIEN The Return

NEW POST ON PATREON
https://www.patreon.com/posts/lv-426-scenary-44926205

LV-426 DEVELOPING SCENARY PART 01

I have already started with the development of the LV-426 production scenarios for the fan film, this particular scene that I bring you is part of the main plot of my plot for this fan film, since this is where it is supposed As the Jorden family ends their excursion in Alien Return and the Settler Colony Odyssey begins as they face the plague of the Xenomorphs.

Here were the Jorden family, Haley Hope's quarantine and rescue team, and one of the base's scouts who will come to collect the Jorden vehicle to return it to the base. This explorer will be together with Rebeca one of the protagonists of the fan movie.

And attention because the test sequences of this scenario will be uploaded in the next post this weekend in video format under subscription and you can download it and watch it, but you will have to be subscribed at least in the first level of sponsorship.

So if you were still thinking about subscribing and contributing to this project, subscribe for even a month as a sponsor of this project on my PATREON page and start obtaining exclusive content from this project, many more advantages.
LINK TO SUBSCRIBE:
https://www.patreon.com/rubencaro

Remind you that all proceeds will be invested in the production of fan movies in development.
So I hope you like this post, you give LIKE and do not hesitate to spread this project so that people sign up, I need all your collaboration, while I will continue developing.

---------------------------------------------------------------

LV-426 DESARROLLO DE ESCENARIO PART 01

Ya he comenzado con el desarrollo de los escenarios de producción de LV-426 para la película de fan, esta escena en concreto que os traigo es parte de la trama principal de mi argumento para esta película de fan, ya que aquí es donde se supone que terminan su excursión la familia Jorden en Alien el regreso y comienza la Odisea de la colonia de colonos al enfrentarse a la plaga de los xenomórficos.

Aquí aparecían la familia Jorden, el equipo de rescate y cuarentena de Haley hope y uno de los exploradores de la base que vendrá a recoger el vehículo de los Jorden para devolverlo a la base. Este explorador será junto con rebeca uno de los protagonistas de la película de fan.

Y atención porque las secuencias de prueba de este escenario se colgaran en el próximo post este fin de semana en formato video bajo suscripción y os lo podréis descargar y visionar, pero tendréis que estar suscritos al menos en el primer nivel de patrocinio.

Así que si aún te estabas pensando el suscribirte y contribuir con este proyecto, suscríbete ya aunque sea por un mes como patrocinador de este proyecto en mi página de PATREON y comienza a obtener contenidos exclusivos de este proyecto, muchas más ventajas.
LINK PARA SUBCRIBIRSE:

Recordaros que todo lo recaudado se invertirá en la producción de las películas de fan en desarrollo.
Así que espero que os guste este post, le deis al LIKE y no dudéis en difundir este proyecto para que la gente se apunte, necesito toda vuestra colaboración, yo mientras seguiré desarrollando.

Darkness

Darkness

Very nice work. I thought it was actually a still from Cameron's movie. You've got the environment just right.

DMmoon

DMmoon

Thank you very much Darkness, your opinion is very important to me, I hope that people will soon collaborate with this project on my PATREON page, while I will continue to give my best so that everything goes well and meet the best expectations.

Tomorrow I will mount a test video that I am rendering right now on my computer, along with some animation tests of the Jorden tractor in LV-436, which can be viewed while being subscribed on my PATREON page.

SiL

SiL

Those landscapes are very well done!

DMmoon

DMmoon

It is a real honor for me to receive this comment from you SiL,
I hope that together you will help me promote this project, under subcription on my PATREON page. because I need all the possible help to get resources and to be able to produce the fan movies the best possible. But I will take the opportunity to write you a message later explaining everything better so that you understand my situation.
Once again thank you for your comment SiL.
And I also take the opportunity to thank all of you who are visiting this post for your interest, I hope that you will soon join the project.

DMmoon

DMmoon

ALIEN Odyssey SECUENCE TEST 01 (JORDEN LV-426)
https://www.patreon.com/posts/alien-odyssey-01-45088399

The first test sequences of the development of the film Fan ALIEN Odyssey are here, these are exclusive contents of early access under subscription, it is important that you support this project in PATREON for very little you will contribute to this project coming to fruition, if I succeed For people to support me I will not have to be uploading content under subscription and I will post everything publicly, but for now and until you support it I will have to upload the content under subscription, since I need to gather resources for development, apart I dedicate one hundred percent of my time to this project, I already find myself without receiving projects since last year due to COVID reasons, and my situation begins to be quite delicate, so I ask you to please take me seriously and collaborate if you you really like it.

The first sequence is the most recent, focusing on the area of ��the Jorden incident, the other 3 sequences are from several months ago of lower quality to test the Jorden on the ground. I hope you like them and remember that they are test scenes and many things that I have already observed come out of here to modify in the finals, but it is also a pleasure for me to show you the development.

Ya están aquí las primeras secuencias de prueba del desarrollo de la película Fan ALIEN Odisea, estos son contenidos exclusivos de acceso anticipado bajo suscripción, es importante que apoyéis este proyecto en PATREON por muy poco contribuiréis a que este proyecto llegue a buen término, si consigo que la gente me apoye no tendré que estar subiendo contenido bajo suscripción y lo colgaré todo de forma pública, pero de momento y hasta que lo apoyéis tendré que ir subiendo los contenidos bajo suscripción, ya que necesito reunir recursos para el desarrollo, aparte le dedico a este proyecto el cien por cien de mi tiempo, ya me encuentro sin recibir proyectos desde el año pasado por motivos del COVID, y mi situación comienza a ser bastante delicada, así que os pido que por favor me toméis en serio y colaboréis si de verdad os gusta.

La primera secuencia es la más reciente, centrada en la zona del incidente Jorden, las otras 3 secuencias son de hace varios meses a menor calidad para probar el Jorden sobre el terreno. Espero que os gusten y recordar que son escenas de prueba y siempre de aquí salen muchas cosas que ya he observado para modificar en las finales, pero es para mí un placer de igual manera ir mostrándoos el desarrollo.

This complete sequence and 3 more of Jorden movement you can see them now and have access to many more contents of this fan movie under subscription in PATREON

Esta secuencia completa y otras 3 más de movimiento del Jorden podéis verlas ya y tener acceso a muchos más contenidos de esta película de fan bajo suscripción en PATREON

https://www.patreon.com/posts/alien-odyssey-01-45088399

DMmoon

DMmoon

Although during the holidays it is making development more difficult for me because of the commitments that we all usually have, do not hesitate, I continue developing, and I take advantage of this post to thank you for the interest and support that you are showing me and I wish you all have a Merry Christmas and next year will be much better for everyone.
Here I bring you the following development for the fan movie that I am developing ALIEN Odyssey, The first two captures are from the modeling of the COVENANT spacecraft and the next one is from the development of the Hadley's Hope base on LV-426.
This project will begin to see the light in 2021 and the support of all fans of the saga is necessary, for more information:

Covenant ALIEN Odyssey in developement 01

Covenant ALIEN Odyssey in developement 02

ALIEN Odyssey Hadley's Hope base LV-426 in development

DMmoon

DMmoon

Happy New Year 2021 to all members of this community.
I want to show you this dish that I prepare for my wife on New Years Eve, it is cuttlefish with prawns in a white wine sauce, but what does it remind you of? I've called it the Odyssey menu.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Feliz Año 2021 a todos los miembros de esta comunidad.
Quiero enseñaros este plato que le prepare a mi mujer el día de fin de año, es sepia con langostinos en salsa de vino blanco, pero ¿a que os recuerda? Lo he llamado menú Odisea.

This is one of the images in development 2021 of the Covenant ship for the FAN MOVIE Alien Odyssey, collaborate and have access to all the contents in PATREON, We are still in development to give the best this year 2021.
Esta es una de las imágenes en desarrollo 2021 de la nave Covenant para la FAN MOVIE Alien Odyssey, colabora y ten acceso a todos los contenidos en PATREON, Seguimos en desarrollo para dar lo mejor este año 2021.

DMmoon

DMmoon

How are Friends going?, a sponsor has already printed the rocks of the LV-426 of the FAN MOVIE ALIEN Odyssey in development that you can download in STL format and print under VIP subscription for only € 10 per month and access more exclusive content on my PATREON, you can also unsubscribe whenever you want.

Or buy them directly through TURBOSQUID in a single payment that will contribute to the development of the FAN Movies of ALIEN Odyssey and Mad MAX Apocalypse.
https://www.turbosquid.com/3d-models/stones-lv-426-pack01-printable-3d-model-1658047?fbclid=IwAR1NNu9wdCOhAXRdCnp7MVPlGQNYas1O528xxoWPMxBOzlsKLWFtJEQmoWQ

--------------------------------------------------------------------

¿Que tal va Amigos?, Un patrocinador ya ha impreso las rocas del LV-426 de la FAN MOVIE ALIEN Odisea en desarrollo que podéis descargar en formato STL e imprimir bajo suscripción VIP  por tan solo 10€ al mes y acceder amas contenidos exclusivos en mí página de PATREON, además podéis daros de baja cuando queráis.

Ó comprándolas directamente a través de TURBOSQUID en un solo pago que contribuirá al desarrollo de las Películas de FAN de ALIEN Odisea y Mad MAX Apocalipsis.
https://www.turbosquid.com/3d-models/stones-lv-426-pack01-printable-3d-model-1658047?fbclid=IwAR1NNu9wdCOhAXRdCnp7MVPlGQNYas1O528xxoWPMxBOzlsKLWFtJEQmoWQ

+ INFO:
https://www.patreon.com/posts/new-exclusive-44528212

DMmoon

DMmoon

This is various images from 3D production of the COVENANT for the FAN MOVIE ALIEN Odyssey first part is cooming soon. U can collaborate and have access to all exclusive contents, images of development, videos of test and production, 3D models to print and tutorial of development about this movie in:

These are some test sequences from the Fan movie that I am developing at PATREON. Get access to exclusive content, development images, test and production videos, 3D models for printing and much more under subscription at:

Estas son algunas secuencias de prueba de la película Fan que estoy desarrollando en PATREON. Obtén acceso a contenidos exclusivos, imágenes de desarrollo, Videos de test y de producción, modelos en 3D para imprimir y mucho más bajo suscripción en:

DMmoon

DMmoon

(4:00 minutes duration)

ALIEN Odyssey - INTRO HD TEST 01
https://www.patreon.com/posts/46117425

The ALIEN Odyssey intro sequence is now available under subscription on my PATREON page. It includes parts of the soundtrack that I am going to use in the fan movie until next month. You will not be able to see it openly in this forum. I hope you like what you find here and help me so that this project reaches all the fans of the saga, so that you can collaborate under subscription and help make it possible for this project to develop in the shortest possible time. Do not doubt that this project sees the light as it deserves depends largely on you fans of the Saga, since all this I am developing by myself and with my own resources, since I have not had any income in the 2020 when my work activity is stopped and I need all the economic and promotional help possible, so you can only access all the content under subscription

---------------------------------------------------------

Ya está disponible bajo suscripción en mí página de PATREON la secuencia de intro de ALIEN Odyssey. Incluye partes de la banda sonora que voy a utilizar en la película de fan hasta el mes que viene no la podréis ver en abierto en este foro.  Espero que os guste lo que encontréis aquí y me ayudéis a que este proyecto llegue a todos los fans de la saga, para que colaboréis bajo suscripción y ayudéis a hacer posible que este proyecto se desarrolle en el menor tiempo posible. No lo dudéis que este proyecto vea la luz como se merece depende en gran parte de vosotros los fans de la Saga, ya que todo esto lo estoy desarrollando yo solo y con mis propios recursos, ya que no he tenido ningún tipo de ingresos en el 2020 al quedarse parada mi actividad laboral y necesito toda la ayuda económica y promocional posible, por eso solo podréis acceder a todos los contenidos bajo suscripción

Darkness

Darkness

Very nice. Very reminiscent of Alien. The only improvements would be... I don't know if it's just me but when the ship was flying by, it wasn't completely smooth as if the framerate was too low. I'm glad you had the ship in there. I thought it was just going to be a panning shot of the stars.

I'll try and subscribe to you when I get chance. I don't usually do this sort of thing as I'm always sceptical if these projects ever get finished. But you definitely have a lot of talent so I'll support it.

DMmoon

DMmoon

Really thank you Darkness I can only tell you that only your words fill me with emotion and encouragement, allways. It is what I always wanted to do since I was little and I have been preparing since I had my first computer and whenever my free time has allowed it I have invested my time in continuing to develop these films that I am developing today, and others that I have saved for the future. . So do not doubt that I have been very prudent in starting to show my work, but it is because what I start I usually finish as it should in consequence of my actions and as you see this project I began to show it two and a half months ago. And although promotion is not my strength, I am doing my best so that this has a graphic sense and hoping that even if it is a fan movie, when people see it they can consider it as one more of the saga, since it Image is not only what I am trying to take to the maximum level that my resources allow me, since I hope that the plot in the argument that I have prepared fits formally with the saga and provides content and solutions to many of the questions. So, as always, I invite you to visit and help me promote this ambitious project that you are, participate from the beginning, supporting me.

And if you are right, the video is at 25 fp and maybe it should slide a little slower, but I want it to look a lot like ALIEN 1 and ALIEN 2 since it is between the two my history. Also, I still don't have many resources and although I could make the videos at 50 or 60 fp that would be twice the rendering time, which I still can't afford, but give me time.
Once again, thank you for your attention and support
My best regards

Darkness

Darkness

Yeah, I think I just might be a minority there so feel free to ignore me. I know films are in 24fps but I always prefer 30fps and I make sure my TV always makes motion smoother in films. I actually prefer the "soap-opera" effect.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed