Say something you LIKE about AVPR - Aliens vs Predator: Requiem.

Started by Voodoo Magic, Dec 09, 2018, 05:55:36 PM

Author
Say something you LIKE about AVPR - Aliens vs Predator: Requiem. (Read 103,552 times)

Huggs

Quote from: BishopWantsIt on May 31, 2021, 08:15:19 PM
I like that it is set on Earth and several civilians are killed. I think that's all I liked.

D@mn civvies. They're always surviving sh*t.

StrangeShape

Quote from: SM on May 25, 2021, 01:32:38 AM
If it's meant to be a nascent Queen, make them spikes like other Queens.

I dont really believe it really was suppose to be. Wasnt Predalien originally suppose to inherit eggbarfing from Predators? And didnt the Queen stuff come much later when the first criticism towards reproducting Predalien hit? Not to mention plenty of other stuff, like that the alien life cycle is very fast, and those are suppose to even be accelerated - yet Predalien grows fast on the spaceship and then stays the exact same way for days. Its because it was already in its full form. That plus his chestburster was a regular burster. And more stuff like that

SiL

The head was designed to resemble a Queen's crown. The origin of egg barfing itself changed.

Voodoo Magic

BlueMarsalis79

That the one with the particularly creepy chef?

Corporal Hicks

Who the Brothers wanted to be Bill Paxton.

BlueMarsalis79

One of the funniest parts of your commentary.

[cancerblack]

Quote from: StrangeShape on Jun 04, 2021, 12:49:21 AM
yet Predalien grows fast on the spaceship and then stays the exact same way for days. Its because it was already in its full form. That plus his chestburster was a regular burster. And more stuff like that

I think it's head does get bigger in the final scene, but I could be mistaken.

The Shuriken

Well I always liked Ian Whyte's portrayal as the Wolf. Graceful and elegant. Closest to Kevin Peter Hall we will ever get.

I also like all the creatures and how slimey they look, I know the designs aren't anyone's favorites (cept me), but to me I felt like they were done well, they felt alive.

Wolf's weapons too, gotta love that whip, power punch gauntlet.

Oh and one more thing...

Spoiler
predalien dreadlocks  :-*
[close]

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: The Shuriken on Jun 04, 2021, 11:06:22 PM
Well I always liked Ian Whyte's portrayal as the Wolf. Graceful and elegant. Closest to Kevin Peter Hall we will ever get.

My thoughts exactly!

BigDaddyJohn

I agree too. The best thing in the whole movie.

BlueMarsalis79

I think Brian A Prince outdid him personally.

BigDaddyJohn

I think he did really good also, and I wouldn't have been opposed to him returning.

Voodoo Magic

As I'm watching this, enjoying all the goodies to be found the Predator ship, I'm thinking they really need to turn this streaming version with corrected color grading into a physical release!

[cancerblack]

Looks exactly the same as my asia pacific region DVD.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed