The Predator - Promotion Tour

Started by Tetsujin, Sep 04, 2018, 07:27:10 AM

Author
The Predator - Promotion Tour (Read 17,458 times)

Corporal Hicks

oldnorse

oldnorse

I guess Alfie Allen is hardly in this movie since he's not appeared in any promo videos, nor at the premiere or SDCC. How quickly is Lynch killed off in this movie? Is his character noticeable at all or is he just there in the background? He doesn't seem to be part of a "promotion tour" either so I wonder why the hell they cast him..

Is there going to be a premiere in London with cast members present, anyone know? 

MudButt

MudButt

Quote from: oldnorse on Sep 11, 2018, 06:14:18 PM
I guess Alfie Allen is hardly in this movie since he's not appeared in any promo videos, nor at the premiere or SDCC. How quickly is Lynch killed off in this movie? Is his character noticeable at all or is he just there in the background? He doesn't seem to be part of a "promotion tour" either so I wonder why the hell they cast him..

Is there going to be a premiere in London with cast members present, anyone know?

He's been absent from the promotional tour but he could be doing Game of Thrones stuff or filming another project. Most reviews have said his character gets the least to do though.

oldnorse

oldnorse

Quote from: MudButt on Sep 11, 2018, 06:22:20 PM
Quote from: oldnorse on Sep 11, 2018, 06:14:18 PM

He's been absent from the promotional tour but he could be doing Game of Thrones stuff or filming another project. Most reviews have said his character gets the least to do though.

Yeah, that's what I've gathered too. Well, I'll find out soon enough - only a few days left now.

Whos_Nick

Whos_Nick

Covered the red carpet for Hybrid Network and got a bunch of interviews, they'll be going up over the next couple days.

Wweyland

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed