Best ever Predator pic/pic of Predator?

Started by TheUrbanPredator, Sep 15, 2007, 09:32:39 PM

Author
Best ever Predator pic/pic of Predator? (Read 1,093,034 times)

Master Chief

Quote from: ace3g on May 02, 2021, 02:56:42 AM

5 Predators wouldn't be able to make Thor bleed.  Marvel is going to have to power up at least a couple of Predators with Thor-like strength to compete with the big guns Marvel has to offer because Thor would walk right through a Predator without breaking a sweat.

Cool pic, though.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Master Chief on May 05, 2021, 04:06:44 PM

5 Predators wouldn't be able to make Thor bleed.  Marvel is going to have to power up at least a couple of Predators with Thor-like strength to compete with the big guns Marvel has to offer because Thor would walk right through a Predator without breaking a sweat.

Cool pic, though.

I think you just kind of go with this battle as a cool variant cover, not to be taken at face value.  :)

Like this pic. Although it does in this variant cover, the jaws, claws and tail of the Alien shouldn't be able to penetrate Hulk's skin. And one punch of the Hulk would literally smash it like a bug, and the Hulk would be impervious to the acid blood, or never feel a thing because his cells regenerate faster than it would dissolve (but I doubt it would dissolve at all).

Master Chief

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on May 05, 2021, 05:24:26 PM
Quote from: Master Chief on May 05, 2021, 04:06:44 PM

Cool pic, though.

I think you just kind of go with this battle as a cool variant cover, not to be taken at face value.  :)

Like this pic. Although it does in this variant cover, the jaws, claws and tail of the Alien shouldn't be able to penetrate Hulk's skin. And one punch of the Hulk would literally smash it like a bug, and the Hulk would be impervious to the acid blood, or never feel a thing because his cells regenerate faster than it would dissolve (but I doubt it would dissolve at all).

I get that, but the cover is supposed to lure someone in.  If they had Thor where the Predator is, I would've given it a "hmm, I wonder how the Predator bested Thor" response.  The Hulk and Alien one is hilarious.

BlueMarsalis79

Just... ergh.

Kradan

Can Alien head-bite Hulk ?

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Kradan on May 07, 2021, 04:06:47 PM
Can Alien head-bite Hulk ?

Large caliber bullets can't even penetrate Hulk's skin. So I would say that's a no.  :)

happypred

happypred

Voodoo Magic

Damn... looking at that reminds me that we so need a Predator anime.

Master Chief

We sure do!  There is so much that can be explored.

ace3g

happypred

Found a better quality version here:

I'd be down for any sort of high-quality Predator animated series for mature audiences, like some of the stuff on Netflix

BlueMarsalis79

https://www.artstation.com/williambao
The original, and the artist himself, and bonus:

I never liked Machiko Naguchi in Predator cosplay, and that's perhaps because of the stories it's attached to, but I LOVE THIS

Voodoo Magic

Watch ^this^ great stuff turn out to be concept art for the canned AvP Netflix Animated Series....  :'(

https://twitter.com/FnVoodooMagic/status/1395392700833275910?

Master Chief

The Predator Medikit, even though simple, was a brilliant idea.

BlueMarsalis79

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on May 20, 2021, 03:01:15 PM
Watch ^this^ great stuff turn out to be concept art for the canned AvP Netflix Animated Series....  :'(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed