Alien - Inferno's Fall

Started by felix, Nov 27, 2021, 01:10:15 PM

Author
Alien - Inferno's Fall (Read 64,126 times)

Bughuntwilson

Bughuntwilson

A good cover without any conial marine alien models with actual art color me surpise

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: RidgeTop on Mar 05, 2022, 11:23:42 AMHigher resolution. I think this is fantastic, probably the best looking cover art we've received from Titan's time with Alien. Finally an illustrated cover! Reminds me of the old Bantam stuff. More of this please!

It's absolutely their best cover imo, but to be fair the only other one I've ever thought was any good was Into Charybdis.

Their others don't even come close.

Hopefully this means they've finally got the message about shit covers :laugh:

SpaceKase

SpaceKase

Quote from: RidgeTop on Mar 05, 2022, 11:23:42 AM
Higher resolution. I think this is fantastic, probably the best looking cover art we've received from Titan's time with Alien. Finally an illustrated cover! Reminds me of the old Bantam stuff. More of this please!

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/91cAQ8zLIIL.jpg

They forgot to put Clara's name on the cover, someone needs to give them a head's up before that one goes out.

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Quote from: Kradan on Mar 05, 2022, 11:38:36 AM
I don't understand where "probably" part comes from. Into Charybdis and Infiltrator may had a decent enough covers but this blew both of them right out of f**king water

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Mar 05, 2022, 12:15:48 PM
It's absolutely their best cover imo, but to be fair the only other one I've ever thought was any good was Into Charybdis.

Their others don't even come close.

Hopefully this means they've finally got the message about shit covers :laugh:

Probably Absolutely.

426Buddy

426Buddy

I'm going to be the odd man out here and say I prefer the Into Charybdis cover. But this is great and I love original illustrated art.

Thank you for listening Titan and please keep it up!

Is that Olivia Shipp with Zula on the cover?

Engineer

Engineer

Higher resolution. I think this is fantastic, probably the best looking cover art we've received from Titan's time with Alien. Finally an illustrated cover! Reminds me of the old Bantam stuff. More of this please!

Into charybdis lol

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Definitely picking this up for the Neomorphs though

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: 426Buddy on Mar 05, 2022, 12:34:00 PM
I'm going to be the odd man out here and say I prefer the Into Charybdis cover. But this is great and I love original illustrated art.

Is that Olivia Shipp with Zula on the cover?

I thought of Olivia as well. Also, she kinda reminds me of the lead female Colonial Marine from Life & Death comics

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Here, here!

QuoteIs that Olivia Shipp with Zula on the cover?

I reckon so! We've not seen her in the synopsis, but we know they've been hanging out. Wonder where we're looking timeline-wise here. And it looks like her.

Quote from: Engineer on Mar 05, 2022, 02:28:18 PM

Into charybdis lol

I prefer this cover over Charybdis myself.

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Mar 05, 2022, 02:32:32 PM

Yeah, I'm definitely intrigued by that too!

Engineer

Engineer

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 05, 2022, 06:15:44 PM

Here, here!

QuoteIs that Olivia Shipp with Zula on the cover?

I reckon so! We've not seen her in the synopsis, but we know they've been hanging out. Wonder where we're looking timeline-wise here. And it looks like her.

Quote from: Engineer on Mar 05, 2022, 02:28:18 PM

Into charybdis lol

I prefer this cover over Charybdis myself.

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Mar 05, 2022, 02:32:32 PM

Yeah, I'm definitely intrigued by that too!

Fair enough. I like this one a lot but I still like the cover of into charybdis the best so far.

426Buddy

426Buddy

I agree, Charybdis cover just has a classy style to it that I like. Not that there is anything wrong with this, this is better than all the rest combined.

Pretty cool it sounds like Shipp and Zula are heading a unit called the Jackals. I'm liking the sound of this story.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Yeah this cover feels very videogame, but not in a bad way, in a good one.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

I don't do the books any more, but red Neomorphs are cool as f**k.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

I think that's just the lighting, them being translucent reflecting the red and purple light surrounding, but I may be completely incorrect.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

They absolutely read as conveying a translucent red to me. We'll see if the book mentions anything about that I guess.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed