AvPGalaxy Forums

AvP Merchandise => Alien-Predator Literature => Topic started by: felix on Nov 03, 2021, 10:30:56 PM

Title: Predator: Eyes of the Demon Anthology in 2022
Post by: felix on Nov 03, 2021, 10:30:56 PM
A new anthology coming in May 24th, 2022.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1803360291/ref=cm_sw_r_as_gl_api_glt_fabc_5Z0PKJ54P0ZRB8E6CAXC?linkCode=ml1&tag=avp09-21

A brand-new anthology from a diverse lineup of authors, offering taut and dramatic exclusive tales set on Earth and in dark reaches of space, featuring the ultimate hunters known as Predators.

Fifteen original, never-before-seen short stories set in the expanded Predator universe from the first film, featuring the ultimate hunters, the Yautja from the movie Predator. Set in the recent past, the present, and the future, these edge-of-your-seat adventures by many of today's top SF and horror authors take place on Earth and in the dark, unforgiving reaches of space. The diverse, multi-ethnic group of authors includes New York Times bestsellers, Stoker Award winners, and acclaimed contributors to the Alien and Predator universes. Included in this volume are Native American award-winning horror author Stephen Graham Jones, Linda Addison— the first African American to win the Stoker Award, Peter Briggs, screenwriter for Hellboy, New York Times bestselling author and visionary podcaster Scott Sigler (Aliens: Phalanx), award-winning author Ammar Habib (The Heart of Aleppo), New York Times bestseller Jonathan Maberry, Emmy nominated writer Joshua Pruett of Mystery Science Theater 3000, Tim Lebbon, author of the Aliens vs. Predators "Rage War", and many more.

*amended title. Hicks.
Title: Re: Predator: Eyes of the Demons Anthology in 2022
Post by: Wweyland on Nov 03, 2021, 10:39:16 PM
Yes please, although the amazon link gives no results.
Title: Re: Predator: Eyes of the Demons Anthology in 2022
Post by: felix on Nov 03, 2021, 10:41:29 PM
Strange. It's working for me.
Title: Re: Predator: Eyes of the Demons Anthology in 2022
Post by: SiL on Nov 03, 2021, 10:47:24 PM
Oh snap, Peter Briggs? Sign me up
Title: Re: Predator: Eyes of the Demons Anthology in 2022
Post by: Corporal Hicks on Nov 03, 2021, 11:06:58 PM
Quote from: Wweyland on Nov 03, 2021, 10:39:16 PM
Yes please, although the amazon link gives no results.

Try this - https://www.amazon.com/dp/1803360291/ref=cm_sw_r_as_gl_api_glt_fabc_5Z0PKJ54P0ZRB8E6CAXC?linkCode=ml1&tag=avp09-21
Title: Re: Predator: Eyes of the Demon Anthology in 2022
Post by: GreybackElder on Nov 03, 2021, 11:14:25 PM
Wow!!!!!! I can't wait!!! "If it bleeds" is one of my favorite predator novels! To say I was excited would be an understatement!!
Title: Re: Predator: Eyes of the Demon Anthology in 2022
Post by: Xenomrph on Nov 04, 2021, 03:23:18 AM
Preordered without hesitation.
Title: Re: Predator: Eyes of the Demon Anthology in 2022
Post by: BlueMarsalis79 on Nov 04, 2021, 04:26:38 AM
I love the title, here's hoping it lives up to it then.

Title: Re: Predator: Eyes of the Demon Anthology in 2022
Post by: Kradan on Nov 04, 2021, 06:58:57 AM
Huh, Bryan kept his promise about the title

Also, kinda makes me want to rewatch P2
Title: Re: Predator: Eyes of the Demon Anthology in 2022
Post by: Voodoo Magic on Nov 04, 2021, 10:32:54 AM
Quote from: Kradan on Nov 04, 2021, 06:58:57 AM
Also, kinda makes me want to rewatch P2

Title: Re: Predator: Eyes of the Demon Anthology in 2022
Post by: Fungus Khan on Nov 04, 2021, 11:56:21 AM
This is awesome, If It Bleeds was a fantastic anthology and I am always eager for more Predator prose fiction. There has not been enough of it lately. I'll put a little bit of hope into the notion that this is being released to help increase support for Skulls and maybe we'll get that in June or July.
I'm less enthused about AVP: UP being delayed until the spring. I doubt that Titan will release four A & P novels in four months as they will want to maximize sales. By comparison the Rage War trilogy was released 5-6 months between each novel. At minimum, AVP: RW will probably get delayed until August would be my guess.
I was also hoping that AVP: UP would be released in December so that would be before the expected verdict in the Thomas Brothers' lawsuit is released. If the verdict is in their favor is that going to result in all of these novels being cancelled? I wouldn't expect Titan to put all of this effort into marketing and publishing if there was a bigger chance of them not being able to be sold. Isn't that why Marvel keeps delaying all of their Predator comics and omnibuses? It'd be a shame if they were cancelled as there's been so few Predator and AVP EU fiction in recent years.
Title: Re: Predator: Eyes of the Demon Anthology in 2022
Post by: EJA on Nov 04, 2021, 05:38:53 PM
Definitely something to look forward to, especially with the Marvel comic book series on indefinite hiatus.
Title: Re: Predator: Eyes of the Demon Anthology in 2022
Post by: Xiggz456 on Nov 05, 2021, 11:43:38 AM
Quote from: felix on Nov 03, 2021, 10:30:56 PM
A new anthology coming in May 24th, 2022.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1803360291/ref=cm_sw_r_as_gl_api_glt_fabc_5Z0PKJ54P0ZRB8E6CAXC?linkCode=ml1&tag=avp09-21

A brand-new anthology from a diverse lineup of authors, offering taut and dramatic exclusive tales set on Earth and in dark reaches of space, featuring the ultimate hunters known as Predators.

Fifteen original, never-before-seen short stories set in the expanded Predator universe from the first film, featuring the ultimate hunters, the Yautja from the movie Predator. Set in the recent past, the present, and the future, these edge-of-your-seat adventures by many of today's top SF and horror authors take place on Earth and in the dark, unforgiving reaches of space. The diverse, multi-ethnic group of authors includes New York Times bestsellers, Stoker Award winners, and acclaimed contributors to the Alien and Predator universes. Included in this volume are Native American award-winning horror author Stephen Graham Jones, Linda Addison— the first African American to win the Stoker Award, Peter Briggs, screenwriter for Hellboy, New York Times bestselling author and visionary podcaster Scott Sigler (Aliens: Phalanx), award-winning author Ammar Habib (The Heart of Aleppo), New York Times bestseller Jonathan Maberry, Emmy nominated writer Joshua Pruett of Mystery Science Theater 3000, Tim Lebbon, author of the Aliens vs. Predators "Rage War", and many more.

*amended title. Hicks.

(Dutch voice) FELIX! YOU SUNNOVABITCH!  :laugh:

Seriously though great job on always finding the new book releases!

Extremely excited for another Anthology but as another post mentioned I'd be (pleasantly) surprised if the release date didn't change. Considering Maberry said that AVP: UP will be pushed to a Spring release date then that means Titan's release lineup would basically be releasing a book a month:

AVP: Ultimate Prey - "spring" so theoretically anytime after March 20

Alien: Colony War - April 12

Predator: Eyes of the Demon - May 24

AVP: Rift War - June 21

Obviously I wouldn't complain about this release schedule  :laugh: but hopefully Titan doesn't balk at the proximity of all these releases.
Title: Re: Predator: Eyes of the Demon Anthology in 2022
Post by: Wweyland on Nov 07, 2021, 10:43:27 PM
This sounds really great and hoping for more historical stories.
Title: Re: Predator: Eyes of the Demon Anthology in 2022
Post by: Corporal Hicks on Nov 07, 2021, 11:09:54 PM
Quote from: Xiggz456 on Nov 05, 2021, 11:43:38 AM
that means Titan's release lineup would basically be releasing a book a month:

That sounds perfect to me!  ;D
Title: Re: Predator: Eyes of the Demon Anthology in 2022
Post by: felix on Nov 08, 2021, 10:44:40 PM
Same here!
Title: Re: Predator: Eyes of the Demon Anthology in 2022
Post by: Mr.Turok on Nov 09, 2021, 04:25:50 AM
Hey, Scott Sigler is coming back for a Predator story after all! That lil fibber said the AVP short he is doing on Ultimate Prey is his only dip on Predator  :laugh: its honestly a welcome surprise and I bet it will be great!  :D
Title: Re: Predator: Eyes of the Demon Anthology in 2022
Post by: Some Old Dude on Nov 10, 2021, 05:47:21 AM
Briggs and Sigler make it a must buy.
Title: Re: Predator: Eyes of the Demon Anthology in 2022
Post by: scottsigler on Nov 12, 2021, 02:48:50 PM
This site frightens and confuses me (i.e., I can't figure out how to do a goddamn "reply."

@Mr.Turok: "Lil' Fibber" is now my rap name.
@Some Old Dude: I second that motion.
Title: Re: Predator: Eyes of the Demon Anthology in 2022
Post by: RidgeTop on Nov 13, 2021, 10:12:23 AM
Quote from: scottsigler on Nov 12, 2021, 02:48:50 PM
This site frightens and confuses me (i.e., I can't figure out how to do a goddamn "reply."

@Mr.Turok: "Lil' Fibber" is now my rap name.
@Some Old Dude: I second that motion.

We're scary old school. Usually we reply here using the quote button like this. We don't have a tagging feature currently.
Title: Re: Predator: Eyes of the Demon Anthology in 2022
Post by: Mr.Turok on Nov 15, 2021, 10:50:28 PM
Quote from: scottsigler on Nov 12, 2021, 02:48:50 PM
This site frightens and confuses me (i.e., I can't figure out how to do a goddamn "reply."

@Mr.Turok: "Lil' Fibber" is now my rap name.
@Some Old Dude: I second that motion.

Ohhhh snap, its the author himself!  :o When does the new album drop?  :laugh:

I will take this opportunity to say that I had gotten Phalanx two weeks ago and it was such a joy to read! If the upcoming AVP short is anything like Phalanx or better, I don't think the short will be enough for me, I need a full on novel of story itself now  :D  As a fan of all three series, I'm super curious to see how Predators will effect the people of Ataegina and in turn how will Liyah view them. I can imagine her grand disbelief on how Predators would hunt xenos for fun after all that horror of dealing with them face to face. If only the release date came sooner.

Quote from: RidgeTop on Nov 13, 2021, 10:12:23 AM
Quote from: scottsigler on Nov 12, 2021, 02:48:50 PM
This site frightens and confuses me (i.e., I can't figure out how to do a goddamn "reply."

@Mr.Turok: "Lil' Fibber" is now my rap name.
@Some Old Dude: I second that motion.

We're scary old school. Usually we reply here using the quote button like this. We don't have a tagging feature currently.

A tagging feature would help as sometimes it can be difficult to keep track of replies at times due to other ongoing stuff. 
Title: Re: Predator: Eyes of the Demon Anthology in 2022
Post by: RidgeTop on Jan 26, 2022, 03:59:44 AM
https://twitter.com/zombietardis/status/1486168738030256128?s
Title: Re: Predator: Eyes of the Demon Anthology in 2022
Post by: felix on Jan 26, 2022, 05:16:38 AM
https://bnccatalist.ca/ViewTitle.aspx?id=39707532
Title: Re: Predator: Eyes of the Demon Anthology in 2022
Post by: SuperiorIronman on Jan 26, 2022, 03:17:52 PM
Is that a Hiya toys figure on the cover? It's like the Hot toys figure on the bluray all over again.
Title: Re: Predator: Eyes of the Demon Anthology in 2022
Post by: El Diablo on Jan 26, 2022, 03:19:30 PM
Looks like they've made good use of that original Hot Toys "Jungle Hunter" figure over the years.
Title: Re: Predator: Eyes of the Demon Anthology in 2022
Post by: Voodoo Magic on Jan 26, 2022, 03:42:13 PM
Oh, the cover good old days....

Title: Re: Predator: Eyes of the Demon Anthology in 2022
Post by: RidgeTop on Jan 26, 2022, 04:56:36 PM
Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jan 26, 2022, 03:42:13 PM
Oh, the cover good old days....

[ width=555 height=800]https://preview.redd.it/neiz83bjk9c71.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=091aa1dce8b444bd19c9ea544d7fb2012b236e8a[/img]

The ones with all the ADI designs? :p

I'm partial to the Bantam era myself:



They just don't do those nice illustrated covers like they used to. All photoshop jobs now it seems.

Quote from: El Diablo on Jan 26, 2022, 03:19:30 PM
Looks like they've made good use of that original Hot Toys "Jungle Hunter" figure over the years.

Yep, this is indeed a reuse of the original Blu-ray set cover:



Color scheme looks good but as has become common with Titan I do wish they'd put more effort into the covers.
Title: Re: Predator: Eyes of the Demon Anthology in 2022
Post by: Voodoo Magic on Jan 26, 2022, 05:26:24 PM
Quote from: RidgeTop on Jan 26, 2022, 04:56:36 PM
Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jan 26, 2022, 03:42:13 PM
Oh, the cover good old days....

[ width=555 height=800]https://preview.redd.it/neiz83bjk9c71.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=091aa1dce8b444bd19c9ea544d7fb2012b236e8a[/img]

The ones with all the ADI designs? :p

Oh, here we go. First, I love the Celtic mask. And you know I've found their problem has always been execution under the bio-mask and head proportion, not in concept. And Stephen Youll's art doesn't have those problems.

My two favorites being:




QuoteI'm partial to the Bantam era myself:

I like those too but Youll makes the cake, and takes the cake, for me. Love it!
Title: Re: Predator: Eyes of the Demon Anthology in 2022
Post by: RidgeTop on Jan 26, 2022, 06:03:06 PM
I was only teasing. Yeah I quite liked those covers too.

South China Sea and Turnabout were the stronger ones. Forever Midnight seemed like a photoshop of the McFarlane Celtic, and Flesh and Blood had that shorter stuntman in the Scar costume I think.

All four had a unique color set complimentary with the logo as well.

Title: Re: Predator: Eyes of the Demon Anthology in 2022
Post by: Kradan on Jan 26, 2022, 06:46:34 PM
Don't start up the fire, RidgeTop. It has been pretty quiet on that front for some time now, no need to change that
Title: Re: Predator: Eyes of the Demon Anthology in 2022
Post by: Voodoo Magic on Jan 26, 2022, 07:16:26 PM
Quote from: RidgeTop on Jan 26, 2022, 06:03:06 PM
I was only teasing.

It's hard to tell to be honest! You and Kradan are the only ones that both like to tease me about it, and get upset at me about it (while others are free to complain :P).

Title: Re: Predator: Eyes of the Demon Anthology in 2022
Post by: Kradan on Jan 26, 2022, 07:22:38 PM
We get upset specifically about you 'cause you decided to be a leader of the anti-ADI movement. You should strike the most powerful warrior first
Title: Re: Predator: Eyes of the Demon Anthology in 2022
Post by: RidgeTop on Jan 26, 2022, 07:40:54 PM
Ok, for real now moving on. Lol.
Title: Re: Predator: Eyes of the Demon Anthology in 2022
Post by: scottsigler on Jan 26, 2022, 09:45:13 PM
This one should be fun. I hope y'all dig my story.
Title: Re: Predator: Eyes of the Demon Anthology in 2022
Post by: Voodoo Magic on Jan 27, 2022, 03:20:54 AM
Looking forward to it!
Title: Re: Predator: Eyes of the Demon Anthology in 2022
Post by: Kradan on Jan 27, 2022, 03:41:01 AM
Have you read Phalanx ?
Title: Re: Predator: Eyes of the Demon Anthology in 2022
Post by: Corporal Hicks on Jan 27, 2022, 08:12:14 AM
I don't think we've heard if Eyes' short relates to Phalanx, have we? We know Ultimate Prey's does!

re: Youll's artwork. I've always liked them myself. Even the McFarlane's Celtic on the cover of Midnight. But South China Sea's is easily the best - even if not overly relevant to the plot. lol
Title: Re: Predator: Eyes of the Demon Anthology in 2022
Post by: Kradan on Jan 27, 2022, 08:15:25 AM
Phalanx is great example of Scott's writing and I was curious if Voodoo (primarily Predfan as far as I know) read it

If not, you have to force him, Hicks ! Threaten to ditch him off podcast if he doesn't comply
Title: Re: Predator: Eyes of the Demon Anthology in 2022
Post by: Corporal Hicks on Jan 27, 2022, 08:20:43 AM
Quote from: Kradan on Jan 27, 2022, 08:15:25 AM
Phalanx is great example of Scott's writing and I was curious if Voodoo (primarily Predfan as far as I know) read it

Well that's very fair. Phalanx is f**king phenomenal imho. No threats though. lol
Title: Re: Predator: Eyes of the Demon Anthology in 2022
Post by: RidgeTop on Jan 27, 2022, 11:42:58 PM
From Bryan Thomas Schmidt's website post (http://bryanthomasschmidt.net/coming-june-21-predator-eyes-of-the-demon-line-up/?fbclid=IwAR3knD8p28Ve_UJRTMx-OebfEML22Q1mjdk-SmJcJ13wNFIki-FnCA2654Y) following the cover reveal:

"PREDATOR. My third such book over all—after PREDATOR: IF IT BLEEDS (2017) and ALIENS VS. PREDATORS: ULTIMATE PREY (March 2022) also from Titan Books—EYES OF THE DEMON is filled with great authors and stories and I guarantee you will see Predators, both male and female, like you have never seen them before. We have some awesome stories with unique approaches and settings. It's not just the usual shoot ém up. And we did not focus on the historical time travel angle either. There's even a new story featuring Dutch Schaefer that ties together the first two movies like never before and fills in gaps in the universe. So, along with the cover, here's the list of great writers participating

Linda Addison – Peter Briggs – Nancy A. Collins – Robert Greenberger – Ammar Habib – Stephen Graham Jones – Gini Koch – Michael Kogge – Tim Lebbon –Jonathan Maberry – Kim May – Yvonne Navarro – Joshua Pruett –AR Redington – Bryan Thomas Schmidt – Scott Sigler

As some may notice, several of these authors have written in this universe before as with my last books: Tim Lebbon, Jonathan Maberry, Nancy Collins, Robert Greenberger, Yvonne Navarro, Scott Sigler, and myself. But also screenwriter Peter Briggs makes his fiction debut. He's the guy who in the 1990s sold a spec screenplay for Aliens Vs. Predator that launched a franchise (even though his script was never actually used).

We're talk 16 all new tales here, folks. And this will be one of three Predator books Titan releases this year. That's a lot to look forward to! We can't wait for you to see it. Preorder now here: https://amzn.to/3IEEcUg"

Title: Re: Predator: Eyes of the Demon Anthology in 2022
Post by: Simply_Kevin on Jan 29, 2022, 11:15:02 AM
The way this is shaping up to be, this might be my first Predator book. That tie in with Dutch got me hooked.

I never read the Hunters series but I listened to the podcast and how Dutch was barely in it considering his tapes in Hunting Grounds, so I hope this one makes good use of him.
Title: Re: Predator: Eyes of the Demon Anthology in 2022
Post by: SuperiorIronman on Jan 29, 2022, 02:32:22 PM
Quote from: Simply_Kevin on Jan 29, 2022, 11:15:02 AM
The way this is shaping up to be, this might be my first Predator book. That tie in with Dutch got me hooked.

I never read the Hunters series but I listened to the podcast and how Dutch was barely in it considering his tapes in Hunting Grounds, so I hope this one makes good use of him.

Hunters 3 wasn't meant to be the last book, though it's not a very good sequel either. I'd recommend the Hunters series but 3 kind of sucks even if the character design of the Predators is alright. It had some production issues but you'd think someone would've brought up Dutch to the writers of that given he was back in Hunting Grounds, and Stalking shadows that same year. It'd have been nice to tie all that together given how big it was to get Dutch back. Further irritating given Hunters 1 was a bonus included on either the pre-order or deluxe edition of Hunting Grounds. You'd think someone would've told Darkhorse.

Title: Re: Predator: Eyes of the Demon Anthology in 2022
Post by: felix on Apr 24, 2022, 10:25:05 AM
Delayed till August 9th.
Title: Re: Predator: Eyes of the Demon Anthology in 2022
Post by: VN1X on Apr 24, 2022, 10:28:22 PM
Quote from: felix on Apr 24, 2022, 10:25:05 AM
Delayed till August 9th.
Maybe they can fix the cover real quick as to not be the most generic and dull art to have ever graced a Predator book lol.

At least Stalking Shadows' cover (if we're talking new books), while not very original either, put some effort in and made it somewhat exciting and *pop* at least. Sheesh!
Title: Re: Predator: Eyes of the Demon Anthology in 2022
Post by: Bughuntwilson on Apr 25, 2022, 03:56:10 AM
Quote from: RidgeTop on Jan 27, 2022, 11:42:58 PM
From Bryan Thomas Schmidt's website post (http://bryanthomasschmidt.net/coming-june-21-predator-eyes-of-the-demon-line-up/?fbclid=IwAR3knD8p28Ve_UJRTMx-OebfEML22Q1mjdk-SmJcJ13wNFIki-FnCA2654Y) following the cover reveal:

"PREDATOR. My third such book over all—after PREDATOR: IF IT BLEEDS (2017) and ALIENS VS. PREDATORS: ULTIMATE PREY (March 2022) also from Titan Books—EYES OF THE DEMON is filled with great authors and stories and I guarantee you will see Predators, both male and female, like you have never seen them before. We have some awesome stories with unique approaches and settings. It's not just the usual shoot ém up. And we did not focus on the historical time travel angle either. There's even a new story featuring Dutch Schaefer that ties together the first two movies like never before and fills in gaps in the universe. So, along with the cover, here's the list of great writers participating

Linda Addison – Peter Briggs – Nancy A. Collins – Robert Greenberger – Ammar Habib – Stephen Graham Jones – Gini Koch – Michael Kogge – Tim Lebbon –Jonathan Maberry – Kim May – Yvonne Navarro – Joshua Pruett –AR Redington – Bryan Thomas Schmidt – Scott Sigler

As some may notice, several of these authors have written in this universe before as with my last books: Tim Lebbon, Jonathan Maberry, Nancy Collins, Robert Greenberger, Yvonne Navarro, Scott Sigler, and myself. But also screenwriter Peter Briggs makes his fiction debut. He's the guy who in the 1990s sold a spec screenplay for Aliens Vs. Predator that launched a franchise (even though his script was never actually used).

We're talk 16 all new tales here, folks. And this will be one of three Predator books Titan releases this year. That's a lot to look forward to! We can't wait for you to see it. Preorder now here: https://amzn.to/3IEEcUg"

Hopefully they don't bring back the Arthuor that wrote the area 51 short story in avp ultimate prey that was one of the wrost story in there
Title: Re: Predator: Eyes of the Demon Anthology in 2022
Post by: Some Old Dude on May 08, 2022, 01:50:20 AM
There's a Dutch story? Fingers crossed Audible get Arnold in to read it.
Title: Re: Predator: Eyes of the Demon Anthology in 2022
Post by: Kradan on May 08, 2022, 06:42:21 AM
I hooe he says "Get tu da chappa!"
Title: Re: Predator: Eyes of the Demon Anthology in 2022
Post by: Some Old Dude on May 08, 2022, 10:33:53 PM
Bonus points if he lights up a cigar or feeds his donkey while doing the reading.
Title: Re: Predator: Eyes of the Demon Anthology in 2022
Post by: Kradan on May 08, 2022, 11:54:55 PM
Wait, Arnold has a donkey ? Or is that some sexual slang ?
Title: Re: Predator: Eyes of the Demon Anthology in 2022
Post by: SiL on May 09, 2022, 01:02:07 AM
He has an actual donkey.
Title: Re: Predator: Eyes of the Demon Anthology in 2022
Post by: BlueMarsalis79 on May 09, 2022, 05:14:20 AM
You can't read Eyes of the Demon until August 9th... Prepare yourself!

I apologize I just had to.
Title: Re: Predator: Eyes of the Demon Anthology in 2022
Post by: Kradan on May 09, 2022, 06:28:07 AM
Quote from: SiL on May 09, 2022, 01:02:07 AMHe has an actual donkey.

Arnolkey !
Title: Re: Predator: Eyes of the Demon Anthology in 2022
Post by: RidgeTop on May 09, 2022, 11:05:34 PM
He has a miniature horse and miniature donkey, and he lets them in his house.
Title: Re: Predator: Eyes of the Demon Anthology in 2022
Post by: NightstormScarab on Jul 06, 2022, 01:07:16 PM
Does anyone know what is going on with this novel? It has been moved back like 3 times now always a day or two right before it's due to launch. It was June the last time then moved to July 6th and now July 19th according to Forbidden Planet.

https://forbiddenplanet.com/344158-predator-eyes-of-the-demon/

Meanwhile Amazon says August 9th.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Predator-Demon-Bryan-Thomas-Schmidt/dp/1803360291

Is Forbidden Planet just a bad place to be following release dates or is this an issue with this novel exclusively?
Title: Re: Predator: Eyes of the Demon Anthology in 2022
Post by: RidgeTop on Jul 06, 2022, 08:42:23 PM
Quote from: NightstormScarab on Jul 06, 2022, 01:07:16 PMDoes anyone know what is going on with this novel? It has been moved back like 3 times now always a day or two right before it's due to launch. It was June the last time then moved to July 6th and now July 19th according to Forbidden Planet.

https://forbiddenplanet.com/344158-predator-eyes-of-the-demon/

Meanwhile Amazon says August 9th.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Predator-Demon-Bryan-Thomas-Schmidt/dp/1803360291

Is Forbidden Planet just a bad place to be following release dates or is this an issue with this novel exclusively?

Titan has been having delays with more than this book. It's coming August 9th. I have it in my possession.
Title: Re: Predator: Eyes of the Demon Anthology in 2022
Post by: Corporal Hicks on Jul 07, 2022, 08:04:19 AM
They tend to get delayed quite badly in the UK these last few years too.
Title: Re: Predator: Eyes of the Demon Anthology in 2022
Post by: RidgeTop on Aug 02, 2022, 05:53:23 AM
https://twitter.com/Azulg_Arts/status/1554330928603971585?s=20&t=OJ6wafDE-Mews4dTINCAdg
Title: Re: Predator: Eyes of the Demon Anthology in 2022
Post by: Saith on Aug 02, 2022, 06:13:12 AM

Well then...
I do like the image on the right!
Title: Re: Predator: Eyes of the Demon Anthology in 2022
Post by: Wweyland on Aug 03, 2022, 12:38:58 PM
Well, action figure photography is fine as long as the artist gets credit
Title: Re: Predator: Eyes of the Demon Anthology in 2022
Post by: Corporal Hicks on Aug 10, 2022, 05:46:19 AM
This was released yesterday! It's also hit #1 on the Audible chart.
Title: Re: Predator: Eyes of the Demon Anthology in 2022
Post by: Wweyland on Aug 11, 2022, 09:19:25 PM
Good time for release. I wonder if there are many historical stories or tie-ins with the movies.
Title: Re: Predator: Eyes of the Demon Anthology in 2022
Post by: Wompdonkey on Aug 12, 2022, 02:36:19 AM
Quote from: Some Old Dude on May 08, 2022, 01:50:20 AMThere's a Dutch story? Fingers crossed Audible get Arnold in to read it.

Yeah that's not gonna happen.