New AvP Community Sites

Started by Darkness, Jun 30, 2009, 07:06:30 PM

Author
New AvP Community Sites (Read 8,757 times)

Darkness

Darkness

There’s a few new Alien / Predator websites that have popped up recently. First we have AliensVsPredator.net which is dedicated to the upcoming AvP game. Then we have Aliens Colonial Marines.net which offers news and a forum for the upcoming Aliens Colonial Marines game.

Next up, there’s AvP Spectrum which is a general AvP website offering regular news updates, a gallery, a forum and much more. Lastly, there’s a new German website called AvPWorld which is almost complete.

sreteP

sreteP

Thanks a lot for the news post on the main page Darkness!

Darkness

Darkness

I didn\'t realise you were already a member here. I like your site. Very sleek looking.

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

I like the AvP Spectrum banner, very nice looking.

Harry72

Harry72

Yes, thx for the newspost Darkness ! Very nice sites.    :D  

predatorfandrc90

predatorfandrc90

the newspost was great dude

Awgustas

Awgustas

Cool sites!

JD

JD

The layout of spectrum is soooooo similar to galaxy but I like both!   :P  

DragonBossk

DragonBossk

I know a lot of sites follow similar templates, but AVP Spectrum looks like almost a clone of this site, minus a lot of the content. Its always great to see the avp community expanding though.

Chris P

Chris P

Thanks muchly darkness, I appreciate the news post.  For everyone else, I am the admin of AVP Spectrum. I don't find it to relate to this site in any way! If it's the news column, that is understandable and I am working with it right now. Although, it's hard to ceom up with an original design these days, sinse so many web tamplates are similar. Mine is actually very original in terms of content and layout throughout the other pages aside form the front page. It's just that the 3 column layout makes it easier to view and less scrolling.  @Johnny, thanks! I worked hard on that banner and recently I updated it with a darker contrsast.  TO ALL: I will work on the design scheme guys, but if you search other VAP sites especially they all tend to follow the 3column layout.    ;)    Thanks again Darkness.

Chris P

Chris P

I meant "AVP", not "VAP".    :D  

JayHy17

JayHy17

i think these sights are neat n all but we have this site for all those games. i like avpgalaxy.net cuz its one of the original alien fan sights that actually gets news straight from good sources. cheers avp galaxy!

Übermensch

Übermensch

The more Alien/Predator/AVP sites the better.

Mother_

Mother_

Hey man, thanks for the mention. acm.net here. :D

Iced Earth

Iced Earth

Very nice guys, love it. The AvP community is slowly awakening again    :)  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed