Alien: Blackout Officially Released!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jan 24, 2019, 02:03:20 PM

Author
Alien: Blackout Officially Released! (Read 11,401 times)

The Old One

The Old One

Quote from: Jenga on Jan 25, 2019, 06:26:42 AM
I'm shocked to say it but it actually looks really good. Also I cannot believe they got access to the suit from Alien Covenant that got completely removed from the final film. Crazy.

What suit?

Corporal Hicks

In the Nerdist video.

razeak

A lof my initial response to news of the release was 1. its mobile 2. there was some pretty good excitement from social media teases.

That being said, its a good game, but its still not a big release like the social media campaign had me believing it would be. Its cool though since they are working on a big release.

The Old One

The Old One

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 25, 2019, 05:34:40 PM
In the Nerdist video.

Oh, I thought they meant space suit, not Alien suit.

cloverfan98

Obviously I wanted a full fledged Isolation sequel but I don't hate premium mobile games so I was looking forward to this and I have to say I'm really enjoying this game quite a bit. It does take alot from the FNAF series but the main game play of guiding individuals I found to be pretty unique. Sounds really good too. Also I would love another AVP Evolution title. 

Voodoo Magic

Three levels in and I've found the game enjoyable. It is certainly challenging. My personal strength has never been multitasking, but rather being laser like on single focused tasks, so it raises the difficulty level for me. It establishes a great mood and atmosphere. The voice acting is well done, however I wish I can skip past it sometimes when restarting a level. Overall, for Alien fans it's an easy recommend.

Corporal Hicks

Acid_Reign161

Acid_Reign161

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 10, 2023, 08:14:57 PMhttps://twitter.com/AlienBlackout/status/1711801350571577576

Aww man... why do they do this?? Another piece of alien related media that can't really be preserved - I have it installed on my iPhone - I'll put it on the iPad also (not sure it can be installed on Mac) - I hope when I upgrade to my next phone it can still be transferred... 😭

EDIT: SAVED & SAVED- better get my ass in gear and complete it. 😂

Corporal Hicks

I'm sorry to see it go. I really got a lot of enjoyment out of Blackout and I wish it'd have got a lot more love from the fandom. But glad it's in my library.

BlueMarsalis79

Wish it got ported to other things but oh well.

Thatguy2068

Well that sucks, i'm starting to get why physical media are always so Valued more than digital media

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Oct 11, 2023, 08:09:14 AMWish it got ported to other things but oh well.

It played really well on the PC. The style had real potentional IMHO.

Jurassicvania

I would buy it again on console. I was impressed with it for a mobile game, I just can't can't be brought to enjoy playing a thinking game on mobile device-which I'm always itching to put down

Wweyland

Sad to see it go (and also AvP: Evolution before it), but I'm glad I managed to complete it years ago, and didn't even lose any of the survivors.

RidgeTop

Quote from: Acid_Reign161 on Oct 10, 2023, 08:48:45 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 10, 2023, 08:14:57 PMhttps://twitter.com/AlienBlackout/status/1711801350571577576

Aww man... why do they do this?? Another piece of alien related media that can't really be preserved - I have it installed on my iPhone - I'll put it on the iPad also (not sure it can be installed on Mac) - I hope when I upgrade to my next phone it can still be transferred... 😭

EDIT: SAVED & SAVED- better get my ass in gear and complete it. 😂

https://i.imgur.com/mhdZFLd.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/UeT2eBP.jpg

Your fan device home screens certainly outdo mine!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed