Alien Anthology Re-Issue?

Started by Pvt. Himmel, Mar 10, 2017, 11:19:24 AM

Author
Alien Anthology Re-Issue? (Read 1,960 times)

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

Don't know where to post this but....

Looks like they will be re-releasing the Alien Anthology Blu Ray set on April 11th. Which is prob no new features or anything.

https://www.amazon.com/Alien-Anthology-Blu-ray/dp/B06WPBRNY1?SubscriptionId=AKIAIY4YSQJMFDJATNBA&tag=bluray-011-20&linkCode=xm2&camp=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=B06WPBRNY1&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Says 6 discs, like the original release. Maybe just another re-issue?

I'll split this off and move it to the DVD board.

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 10, 2017, 11:20:56 AM
Says 6 discs, like the original release. Maybe just another re-issue?

I'll split this off and move it to the DVD board.
Yeah it's common practice for studios to re-release the same films with nothing new. I would have thought they would have included Prometheus as well, but possibly not until Scott is finished with the films. As a mega set, and in 4K.

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

ALIEN: COVENANT - Fox Home Entertainment And Walmart Team Up For A New Alien Anthology Release!!       

Quote   Fox Home Entertainment announced something this week that fans of the Alien franchise are sure to get excited about. Fox and Walmart are partnering up to bring fans the Alien Anthology Blu-Ray set ahead of the release of Ridley Scott's Alien: Covenant on May 19th. Relive all the amazing moments that have defined this franchise since Scott's terrifying original back in 1979.

The Alien Antholoy includes all of the franshise's instalments and four collectible Mondo Alien cards that show off the movie's posters, and that's not all! Those who purchase will also receive $7.50 in "Movie Money" that they can put towards an Alien: Covenant movie ticket.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Alien-Anthology-Blu-ray/55587108     

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed