AvPR Trading Card Images

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 19, 2007, 12:04:26 AM

Author
AvPR Trading Card Images (Read 5,030 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

As some of you might know, Inkworks recently released the trading card series for AvP Requiem, its third Alien related series. With help from Andy at Inkworks I now have a bunch of new trading card scans and some new images altogether for you:

20071219_01

I’ve posted the rest up in the Aliens vs Predator Requiem Trading Cards thread in the forum. There are seven images in total. Once again, thanks to Andy for helping with these images.

O.W.L.F.

O.W.L.F.

first!!    ;D  ....looks amazingly perfect!!   >:D  

JK

JK

;D     ;D     ;D  

sokka

sokka

cool   :-\  

JK

JK

What's the name of dead pred ?

Two-Stripes

Two-Stripes

his name is unlucky bastard. and i guess we finally know that preds don't have balls.    8)  

cab12394

cab12394

holly CRAP!!!!! the aliens in the sewer look soooo tight.   :o   I would so hate to live in that town though.  ps: does anyone else notice that in the picture titled "AVP unleashed" the color of the alien's head doesn't match its body?   ::)  

Starkiller

Starkiller

The pic of the pred and one of his fallen comrads is great! Go Wolf! I mean Strause!!!    ;D  

Wolfs Girl

Wolfs Girl

Oh wow *gasp* nice view of da Wolf!! No balls huh? Damn! ;)

holdtheline

holdtheline

Those are are quite nifty.  The shot of Wolf holding an Alien aloft is particularly striking,

Green band

Green band

Actually I thought the predator was trying to take a shit. Would be more funny if he had a newspaper in his hands. lol

Wolfs Girl

Wolfs Girl

LMAO..he does look like he's about to squat for a shit, but, thankfully, I'm not into scatology.     :o  

ButtZilla

ButtZilla

hey I see an elder bio wearing predator

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed