Blaine's Death

Started by Darkness, Mar 30, 2007, 09:10:03 AM

Author
Blaine's Death (Read 64,891 times)

hunterv555

hunterv555

i watched blaine die in slow-mo,I noticed a small spear-like projectile that entered his neck
was it a spear gun??

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

That's what I believe, and that's what i am sticking to.

Huol

Huol

Really? I'll have to look at that.
I always assumed it was the little badger thing's organs being thrown at him or something.
I'll look at that in a second.

Edit:
erm... i didn't see any spear.
All i saw was a "white" thing zoom and explode with blood on his shoulder.

hunterv555

hunterv555

Quote from: Huol on Aug 23, 2007, 05:10:37 AM
Really? I'll have to look at that.
I always assumed it was the little badger thing's organs being thrown at him or something.
I'll look at that in a second.

Edit:
erm... i didn't see any spear.
All i saw was a "white" thing zoom and explode with blood on his shoulder.

its not a spear, its a big but short object,  and its not as bright as the cannon  it looks sharp but just disappears once it hits him  im using my ps2 for the slow mo so i cant rlly get a good look at it

ElderPredator

ElderPredator

Quote from: hunterv555 on Aug 23, 2007, 04:34:49 AM
i watched blaine die in slow-mo,I noticed a small spear-like projectile that entered his neck
was it a spear gun??
Quote from: ShadowPred on Aug 23, 2007, 04:37:27 AM
That's what I believe, and that's what i am sticking to.
Yes I agree with both of you.

uhhhhh

uhhhhh

I've always maintained it was a toned-down plasma blast.

ElderPredator

ElderPredator

There was a time when I thought the pred threw the little animal at him. ;D

Huol

Huol

Quote from: uhhhhh on Aug 23, 2007, 05:44:23 AM
Plasma doesn't shoot out blood.

I'm sticking with the animal theory.
When it's thrown it's a pale yellow, like the little rodent. It EXPLODES with blood on him. It's not his blood, i see no wounds. I'm positive it's the animal.

Caledonia

Caledonia

Ehh, I thought it was a target shot, Predator hit him with a light plasma shot to train the accuracy of the shoulder cannon before it hit Blaine with the full power plasma blast. It hit him on the shoulder and caused some blood splatters (blood bags were attached to the prop to splatter the blood), then blows a hole in him with the full power shot.

hunterv555

hunterv555

how would the animal just fly up at him or be thrown? the pred was way back there in a tree he wouldnt go grab the animal then go back to chuck it at him lmao,     i wasnt focused on his facial expression   does it look like hes scared or got hit by something?

uhhhhh

uhhhhh

Quote from: Huol on Aug 23, 2007, 05:47:40 AM
Quote from: uhhhhh on Aug 23, 2007, 05:44:23 AM
Plasma doesn't shoot out blood.

I'm sticking with the animal theory.
When it's thrown it's a pale yellow, like the little rodent. It EXPLODES with blood on him. It's not his blood, i see no wounds. I'm positive it's the animal.

I have also considered the animal-kill blood-splatter theory.  I just don't understand why the pred would shoot a rodent.

Huol

Huol

To freak Blaine out.

uhhhhh

uhhhhh

Quote from: Huol on Aug 23, 2007, 06:59:50 AM
To freak Blaine out.

I suppose, but low-power plasma would do the same thing.

Huol

Huol

It wasn't plasma though. There was a lot of blood, and he didn't seem to be in pain.

Uncanny Antman

Uncanny Antman

Quote from: Huol on Aug 23, 2007, 07:38:01 AM
and he didn't seem to be in pain.

Honestly, he acts as though he is in shock.  Not 'surprised' shock, pain-induced shock.  He turns slowly, and seems to be uncomprehending of what just happened.

If someone had just chucked some crap at him from out of nowhere, Blain would have swung around at the ready.  They're in a hostile jungle, he wouldn't just casually turn away from it as though he's sleepy.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed