Would the newborn in Alien Resurrection have grown?

Started by Born Of Cold Light, Oct 02, 2012, 01:59:27 AM

Author
Would the newborn in Alien Resurrection have grown? (Read 26,762 times)

Born Of Cold Light

Although it was pretty big and strong to begin with, the newborn alien definitely had a look to it that it wasn't fully developed.  Do you think it would have grown more, and if so, into what?

SM

Yes, a bit, into a bigger blacker version of itself.

Hudson

I don't really think so. I think the Queen's huge vagina was there for it to develop inside of. God this is so gross I don't even want to talk about it.

The Runner

Vepariga

I'm not sure. I think it came out fully developed, so no I think what we seen is how it would have stayed.

samoht

Consider this. It is a human xenomorph hybrid.

Human children grow. Chestbursters grow. Logic says it grows.

Hudson

There's no reason for the human genes to make it grow even bigger than Aliens though. And like I already said, why would it have developed at such an enormous size in the first place just to grow even more?

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

It's a mish mash moshi-mush of genes. Who knows.

Born Of Cold Light

Quote from: Hudson on Oct 02, 2012, 02:13:39 PM
There's no reason for the human genes to make it grow even bigger than Aliens though. And like I already said, why would it have developed at such an enormous size in the first place just to grow even more?

Maybe not grow bigger, but it still looked somewhat undeveloped.  My guess is that its skin would darken and harden, it might grow some spines along the lines of that picture, and maybe a few other things.

Another thing to think about; would its intelligence have increased as it got older?

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Like both Aliens and humans? Most likely.

Vermillion

Worst alien design ever IMHO. 

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Also because it's not an Alien but a hybrid of one and a human.

RagingDragon

The more this is discussed, the more it seems that the huge initial size for the newborn was fail.  I guess with the way they introduced it, they didn't leave any screen time for it to grow.  It had to come out threatening.

I'm with logic, which says it should grow.  Tyrannosaurus newborn...

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Not exactly fail as it is not explained,
Can be easily gotten around with by saying it's a growth hormone disorder. Or something along the same lines.

Vermillion

Lol Alien with elephant man disease

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed