Screen Capture Requests

Started by Darkness, Jun 13, 2007, 04:34:07 PM

Author
Screen Capture Requests (Read 213,161 times)

Dr. Wren

Dr. Wren

I've got one that I would like to see if somebody could post a picture or a few pictures of the warriors from Resurrection that would be really cool, Thanks.

gameoverman

gameoverman

This is probably the wrong place to post this, but I found it while looking for pics of the first alien for my avatar - I haven't seen it before, anyone have anything like this?

SiL

SiL

There's I think one more of those kind of images on the 20th anniversary DVD. I'll pop it in some time and check.

YutaniDitch

YutaniDitch

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 29, 2007, 04:11:04 PM
Quote from: The Ultimate Predator on Jun 29, 2007, 02:37:25 PM
Cool screens. Is the reason why that it was a queen chestburster stopped it from coming out earlier on in the film?

Longer gestation period.

I have another theory for that: the 'cocktail' Clemens was injecting her periodically was delaying her gestation...It was probably days between her 'crash' and her death, I think...

Remember, it was said that the sun would only come up in '_ days' so that was the time frame for the movie, I think...  ;)

But this is the wrong thread to post...sorry... :-[

Alien Warrior

Alien Warrior

Yeah, can someone get a pic of when the queen fought Ripley in the power loader

Alien Warrior

Alien Warrior

Oh yeah, and when the aliens were swimming in reserection?

darkbladepred

darkbladepred

And aside from what Sil said, a relatively clear pic of Hudson shooting at the aliens in the operations firefight.

brad873

brad873

can someone get me a pic of the AR "head buster", when the chest buster comes out of the guy skull. oh, and photobucket wont work for me

Ishallsmitethee

Ishallsmitethee

Here are images of the faces of the aliens from each film, showing how the Xenomorph's face has evolved.

Alien:

Aliens:

Alien 3:

Alien Resurrection:

Thought people might be interested in that.

gameoverman

gameoverman

Damn..  I gotta agree with SiL on this one - the alien gradually lost all the biomechanical detail.  You can see it clearly in these pics.  :(

Bishop2

Bishop2

Quote from: gameoverman on Aug 29, 2007, 04:11:34 AM
Damn..  I gotta agree with SiL on this one - the alien gradually lost all the biomechanical detail.  You can see it clearly in these pics.  :(

I dunno, I was just thinking it was cool how the AR's alien has teeth that look like they're actually METAL.

Vemados

Vemados

Quote from: Bishop2 on Aug 29, 2007, 08:27:35 PM
Quote from: gameoverman on Aug 29, 2007, 04:11:34 AM

I dunno, I was just thinking it was cool how the AR's alien has teeth that look like they're actually METAL.

That's the only biomechanical piece they kept.. or added, idk.

ScarPredator16

ScarPredator16

You know that scene in "Aliens" when the aliens are climbing through the ceiling to get into the room to attack Ripley and Co. Bill Paxton is screaming about the motion tracker, then Ripley realizes their coming through the ceiling.

Could you get that shot when they shine the flashlight through the ceiling, and you see all thoes Aliens crawling through.

Alien Freak

Alien Freak

Can anybody get me a picture of when the Alien captures Newt, and the battle between Ripley in the Powerloader and the Queen? Thanks. :)

brad873

brad873

and how about when we see the queen on the seeling in A2

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed