Alien ripoffs and requels

Started by hawkangel, Aug 26, 2016, 09:30:22 AM

Author
Alien ripoffs and requels (Read 97,392 times)

Kradan

Kradan

I'll never forget when me and my dad were watchimg Resurrection and when we got to Newborn I said "Aaaw, it's so cute" and he gave me a look like there's something wrong with me

City Hunter Yautja

Quote from: The Necronoir on Apr 20, 2021, 03:24:15 PMI always thought the design of the kothoga from The Relic would have made for a better predator hound than either of the ones we've actually gotten so far. The mouth is similar enough to suggest it might have resulted from the same evolutionary advantage that gave the predators their distinctive mandibles, but different enough to avoid looking like someone just grafted their own face onto their dog.

The Relic is an underrated film. Glad it came up.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Quote from: Kradan on Aug 15, 2022, 09:34:12 PMI'll never remember when me and my dad were watchimg Resurrection and when we got to Newborn I said "Aaaw, it's so cute" and he gave me a look like there's something wrong with me

There's not, empathy's an underrated quality.

City Hunter Yautja

Quote from: Kradan on Aug 15, 2022, 09:34:12 PMI'll never remember when me and my dad were watchimg Resurrection and when we got to Newborn I said "Aaaw, it's so cute" and he gave me a look like there's something wrong with me

Giger liked the Newborn design. So you have something in common with The Father of the Xenomorph.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Just not the regular boyos.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: City Hunter Yautja on Aug 16, 2022, 12:48:31 AM

Giger liked the Newborn design. So you have something in common with The Father of the Xenomorph.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed