IL-2 tank crew, deep tank simulator game, SCG recruiting

Started by judge death, Oct 05, 2020, 07:02:06 PM

Author
IL-2 tank crew, deep tank simulator game, SCG recruiting (Read 1,801 times)

judge death

judge death

Well I dont see anyone here talking about the tank simulator named: Tank crew, made by the same team that is making the excellent ww2 dogfight simulators, focusing on realism and fully modelled tanks where the interior is modelled exactly like the real thing, gun locks, visors, seats, battery, electric engine for the turret traverse etc is modelled and working!
And unlike warthunder and world of tanks this is no arcade, fast paced shoter, but a slow and nerv wrecking simulator where one face historically accurate enemy tanks, in this game the panther and the tiger tanks cant be taken out frontally by a T-34-76 tanks but they have to try to flank one and find the weaker side armour.

Have anyone here besides me tried it? :)

Also my tank unit: SCG simulated combat group is always open for other tank players to join and take part in our sunday missions where we play semi military style missions based ont he eastern front which big frontlines to break though and objectives to reach, cooperation in our group and very realistic with enemy artillery and airstrikes hitting us as we advance, enemy tanks might be hidden or dug down or massattacking us or counterattacking, and deadly anti tank guns hidden all around. We have a dead is dead mode which will test the skill of any seasoned tanker.

We mostly portray the grossdeutchland division and based on real unit, but we also play time to time allied tanks.

time to time we also get challenged by other tank units and have long battles against eachothers.

A video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2AnMg9Wkr8&feature=emb_logo

judge death

Resume of our combat event from a week ago:

The german assault on the russian lines goes on. ORders from high command was to attack and capture the town located next to the current front line. The soviet side after last days of defeats are trying to secure the front and hold this town for a planned counterattack and will do their best to hold and counterattack.

I decided for a attack from the west side of the front and split our unit to two sections, one attacking from southwest while the support unit attacked from direct west. Main unit was a mix of Tiger and Panzer IV tanks while the support unit used Panthers mainly. My plan was to attack from the west and knock out the towns defenses in the north and then proced east and encircle the town.

Soon orders was given to the squad leaders and I gave the go ahead for the attack.

We soon started and made good progress and once we were north west of the town, the Squad under shcleifers command needed their flanks protected so I sent one panther to protect their left flank and me and the other panthers secure their right.

We went on and soon was north of the base and started to attack and engaged a couple of T-34s and SU 152s.
Soon we had knocked out several anti tank guns and we got shot by some rapid firing guns, which eluded us but squad 1 reported in anti tank guns which was taken out soon and a soviet AAA truck which one of my panthers took out. Soon we had overrun this part of the town and headed east to complete the encirclement. I although saw 2 T-34s behind us to the west so I engaged them and had them knocked out. It was then I got report from a Panther that it was under attack and detracked, I ordered Bary to follow me while I gave order for one panther to follow squad 1 in their attack east.

We went inside the town and heard sound from a T-34 and him shoting at the stranded panther but we got there too late as the panther tank was taken out. We turned off our engines and waited and soon we located the direction and me and bary split up and hunted, soon we found the T-34 and engaged him, he was trying to hide behind a burned out building but soon we had killed him.
We then returned back to the main unit which was under attack after they had completed the encirclement and even lost several tanks.

(Map of the situation once we had encircled the town.)

We then relocated the attack from the south of the town and launched a offensive in the east part of it, we soon managed to knock out important buildings and defences and a couple of enemy tanks but I did a mistake and went inside the town with our big panthers and the enemy tanks soon picked us off from the flanks. Squad 1 fell back and was saved as we changed the attack.
After we relocated we launched an attack again from the south but we went north west and just followed the towns outline in the distance, using the forest to hide ourself as we advanced to a predetermined point where we would turn right and face north and attack the last objectives in the town from afar and going towards it with our front armour facing the enemy, no buildings in the way and using the advantage of the german tanks to the max.

(Me leading the unit to the attack point and navigating with the compass.)

We soon found enemy bunkers and anti tank guns in the distance and engaged and moved in at a slow pace. We lost one Panzer IV due to a soviet tank trying to attack from the right, but it was soon sighted and taken out, as we moved towards the last strongout of the enemy.

Soon we had taken out at least 6 more enemy tanks as we were almost inside their base and blew up their last bunkers and defences and soon overrun the position, and we soon secured the town and had accomplised our mission.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed