Predator Hunting Grounds - Online ID Directory for AVPG Members

Started by Voodoo Magic, Mar 24, 2020, 07:23:26 PM

Author
Predator Hunting Grounds - Online ID Directory for AVPG Members (Read 11,907 times)

Corporal Hicks

Does it still show up in a general search though?

RidgeTop

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

I'm scrolling through them now under the game. I see a French one. Deutsch. Italia. Aliens Online. There's only 11. So double check your linking because I don't see it, last week or today

Hey, what's the opposite of Hicks the over-achiever!   ;D

Is "Alien vs. Predator Galaxy" the exact spelling? I'm going to try and search it.

RidgeTop

I'm not seeing it either in the search, but once you go to the group you can see the game associated. Guess I'll be contacting PlayStation support.

Exact spelling is 'Alien vs. Predator Galaxy'

Corporal Hicks

Does Voodoo's show up? Perhaps he can just make us both admins and we can change the title of that one if that's working.

Voodoo Magic

Found it by searching:

I read a few days ago if you link a community to a game, it sometimes can take a day to show up under the game. If RidgeTop just did it today, it will fix itself I believe.

RidgeTop

I'd bet you're right and eventually it'll show up on the search.

Voodoo Magic

Did you just delete the community RT? I tried joining and I'm now getting a "This Community was deleted" message?

RidgeTop

It's back up now, figured I'd see if a refresh did the trick.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Ah, I see it now in search and requested. Deleting the community I created now.

Corporal Hicks

So until it shows up under Predator: Hunting Grounds, please just search Alien vs. Predator Galaxy in Communities.  :)

Corporal Hicks

My PSN ID is cplhicks2310

shadowedge

My PC Epic Games name: CeW99.

JungleHunter87

Samhain13

Epic Games PC: SamHain13x

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed