Predator - Stalking Shadows by James A Moore

Started by felix, Sep 30, 2019, 03:14:27 AM

Author
Predator - Stalking Shadows by James A Moore (Read 35,176 times)

Corporal Hicks

Yeah, I thought the same. I did suspect he was Devlin given the epilogue, but was nice to have confirmed.

Voodoo Magic

Errrrr so Scott ends up working with....... and regarding if he lives or dies, he......       ? 

Spoilers!!  I'm only halfway done!   :P

Xiggz456

Out of curiosity who confirmed it? Jim Moore? Illfonic?

Voodoo Magic

I'm betting the Illfonic guys.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jun 12, 2020, 12:12:26 PM
Errrrr so Scott ends up working with....... and regarding if he lives or dies, he......       ? 

Spoilers!!  I'm only halfway done!   :P

Ooops. Sorry. Spoiler tags added.

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jun 12, 2020, 12:15:24 PM
I'm betting the Illfonic guys.

Yeah, Jared confirmed it in our interview. Just editing it now.

Voodoo Magic

Really looking forward to that one

Corporal Hicks

It was a good one! Nearly finished my first pass on it this morning. Really looking forward to that one going out.

lightsyder

Just finished this one last night.  I enjoyed it very much.  As a timeline junkie I enjoyed how this flowed with Predator, Predator 2, The Predator and Hunting Grounds Dutch recordings.  Kinda cool seeing a location from a Dark Horse comic revisited even if that encounter isn't actually mentioned and it was most likely coincidental.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: lightsyder on Jun 18, 2020, 06:16:00 PM
Kinda cool seeing a location from a Dark Horse comic revisited even if that encounter isn't actually mentioned and it was most likely coincidental.

Big Game?

lightsyder

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 18, 2020, 07:41:55 PM
Kinda cool seeing a location from a Dark Horse comic revisited even if that encounter isn't actually mentioned and it was most likely coincidental.

Big Game?

Yep, the NM encounter sounded like the same location as the final fight from the comic

Xiggz456

I caught that too! The Zuni-Bandera lava fields are in the same national park as the Malpaise from "Big Game". As for timeline "Big Game" takes place in 1990 so way before Devlin's time. But it's cool to see that there's specific hunting grounds that the predators like to frequent.

lightsyder

Exactly what I thought!  Add in Good on Two Witch Mesa and NM seems to be a favorite hunting ground

Wysps

Just finished this one last night.  I enjoyed it very much.  As a timeline junkie I enjoyed how this flowed with Predator, Predator 2, The Predator and Hunting Grounds Dutch recordings.  Kinda cool seeing a location from a Dark Horse comic revisited even if that encounter isn't actually mentioned and it was most likely coincidental.
That's good to hear.  I'm a sucker for continuity/consistency, so definite plus for me  :)

felix

My copy of Stalking Shadows came in.

Level with me. Is it any good? (I haven't read the comments above(

Corporal Hicks

It's meh. It's not the worse, but it's nowhere near good. It's a waste of a Predator novel.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed