The AvPGalaxy Podcast - Thread 2.0

Started by Corporal Hicks, Aug 15, 2013, 05:13:36 PM

Author
The AvPGalaxy Podcast - Thread 2.0 (Read 51,252 times)

TheBATMAN

As it's quite relevant at the moment have you guys ever considered discussing the Peter Briggs AVP script and the comic it is based on?

Corporal Hicks

Haha. It's actually our next planned one after an upcoming interview and a rerecord of the end of one about Fire and Stone.

TheBATMAN

Good to know. I shall look forward to it.

Corporal Hicks

Right we recorded the end of our F&S episode earlier this week. Darkness has just done the first pass of the episode so I just need to listen to that and submit my feedback. I suspect the next episode will be up some point next week.

We'll also be recording an interview with Locusta this Sunday too.

Corporal Hicks

PRJ_since1990

Hey all. Just wanted to jump in and say excellent work on the Podcasts! They have been a delight to listen to, real time killers at work. I am on Podcast 16 now, so I still have a bunch more to get to. I really enjoy the variety of topics and guest speakers you get to interview, including the various members of the forum!

They release about once a month or so. correct?

Corporal Hicks

You are correct, sir! In general we release monthly - next one is half recorded, just need to re-record a part of it. The next episode is an interview with Locusta and about the Weyland-Yutani Report. And thank you for the kind words! I cringe a lot when I listen to the earlier episodes.  :laugh:

PRJ_since1990

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 06, 2015, 12:24:01 PM
You are correct, sir! In general we release monthly - next one is half recorded, just need to re-record a part of it. The next episode is an interview with Locusta and about the Weyland-Yutani Report. And thank you for the kind words! I cringe a lot when I listen to the earlier episodes.  :laugh:
I know the feeling! Going over past creations and seeing the obvious improvements over time can be troubling. Regardless, keep up the great work. Can't wait to see where you guys are going to go with the Podcast!

Nostromo

Nostromo

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 19, 2015, 08:47:55 PM
New episode is up - http://www.avpgalaxy.net/2015/08/19/avpgalaxy-podcast-27-online-fire-and-stone/

A bit late to the party, not sure if this is the right podcast discussion thread or if there is one. I found it in a search. Just wanted to say Podcast 27 was a great one, really agree with what Xenomorphine was saying (AVP F&S turning into resident evil lol) and for the most part with Hicks, Ridgetop is very leniant hehe.

Also, just throwing an idea out there, I think the guy from the Nostromo Files website would make a great interview. Really long time Alien addict, very knowledgeable guy..loves to chat anything Alien https://thenostromofiles.com/

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Nostromo on Aug 08, 2016, 05:12:03 PM
A bit late to the party, not sure if this is the right podcast discussion thread or if there is one. I found it in a search. Just wanted to say Podcast 27 was a great one, really agree with what Xenomorphine was saying (AVP F&S turning into resident evil lol) and for the most part with Hicks, Ridgetop is very leniant hehe.

They generally get a thread each now-a-days but this is fine here. I don't think we did a thread for this episode. lol I'm glad you enjoyed. I wasn't a massive fan of F&S but I do try and be civil about it.  :laugh:

QuoteAlso, just throwing an idea out there, I think the guy from the Nostromo Files website would make a great interview. Really long time Alien addict, very knowledgeable guy..loves to chat anything Alien https://thenostromofiles.com/

I love Darrell. Think he's a great chap. I'd happily have him on for a chat! I'll have to see what we can do.  :) Got quite a few ideas for the next few episodes so it's a bit of a busy slate.

FenGiddel

Kind words, fellas!   ;)   Always happy to talk Alien...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed