Forum/Website Bugs

Started by Darkness, Nov 14, 2006, 09:07:57 AM

Author
Forum/Website Bugs (Read 191,067 times)

EEV2650

EEV2650

Quote from: Shasvre on Sep 06, 2010, 10:07:10 PM
Is anyone else having problems finding the reviews in the Literature section? The whole place seems to be empty. :-\

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/literature/reviews/

Same here

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

That isn't meant to be a list/directory page, it's just a category and the way Darkness structures the site. The actual reviews can be found on Articles page: http://www.avpgalaxy.net/website/articles/

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 07, 2010, 09:50:46 AMThat isn't meant to be a list/directory page, it's just a category and the way Darkness structures the site. The actual reviews can be found on Articles page: http://www.avpgalaxy.net/website/articles/

Ah, thank you. :)

SM

SM

To paraphrase a Fiorina smart arse...

Hey guys... My Ignore ain't working...!

When I try to Ignore on unignore someone I just get taken to a generic AvPGalaxy page with 404 Not Found at the top.

Vulhala

Vulhala

Your list is probably at full capacity already :D

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

Quote from: SM on Sep 07, 2010, 11:39:25 PM

When I try to Ignore on unignore someone I just get taken to a generic AvPGalaxy page with 404 Not Found at the top.

***** for the Morse quote :D

Quote from: Vulhala on Sep 08, 2010, 08:33:54 AM

***** for commentary  :D

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Who are you ignoring ;)

and it is probably a broken link or somethink broken :P

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

I have the same problem. But if you go to the "Edit Buddies/ignore list" menĂ¹ it will work just fine. You'll just have to type the user you want to ignore.

SM

SM

Quote from: Vulhala on Sep 08, 2010, 08:33:54 AM

Shit!  There's a limit?? :D

QuoteI have the same problem. But if you go to the "Edit Buddies/ignore list" menĂ¹ it will work just fine. You'll just have to type the user you want to ignore.

Cheers.  That worked.  Mind you, can't remember who f**ked me off yesterday now.  >:(

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I keep on getting a Red X when I upload a new avatar.

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Because its to big  ::)

Geronimo

Geronimo

Is is me or is the site really slow? I find I need to refresh a lot to get the full page. Facebook, Youtube, Alienexperience, and South Park Studios are running lightning fast. But here I am just so slow. If 4 other sites are literally lightning fast but this one so slow then I figure it is a probem with the site, that is my theory anyway, I am no computer expert.

Vulhala

Vulhala

Yeah, it's been running slow most of the day. It was a bullet yesterday though. There may be some behind the scenes work going on though mate. It's very uncommon for it to be like this.

Geronimo

Geronimo

So I guess we just sit and see what happens then.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

So, guys. I'm having a really hard time loading the forum, and it's not me. I've scanned repeatedly the computer and even erased some of my data to leave free space and it still doesn't load right. It either loads after a lot of time, loads half of a page, of doesn't load at all. It seems to be working better now but I'm not sure. What I'm asking is if there have been new features inserted recently.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed