Started by Darkness, Nov 14, 2006, 09:07:57 AM

Author
Forum/Website Bugs (Read 193,658 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Fixed.  :)

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

How come you can't view the fourms as a guest? Someone reason I can't and I had to login in to read the threads on the fourm.

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

On my ps3 my password is saved and it used to be fine but every time I got to the site I have to put in my information it used to automatically go to my profile but it is playing up

PredalienXenomorph

PredalienXenomorph

I have been logged automatically several times and told vertification failed when trying to post something.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

I'm having a slight bug, on the homepage I log in, and it takes me to the forum index. When I go back to the homepage to read news, comment or whatever, I'm logged out. When I log in again, I'm back at the forum index, go back to the homepage, logged out. Any idea what's happening?

Darkness

Darkness

There's been some changes which haven't been finished yet. Unfortunately, I've had to remove the site-forum integration like your avatar and stuff on the homepage.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

OK, thanks for responding so quickly. :)

keylight-di

keylight-di

I have some problems with Galaxy from some times. It's not a bug, I think... I lost emoticons, and other stuffs (in place where posts and PMs are written), and a few other tools. I can use some emoticons only because I remember how to do them. ;D But quoting, spoiler alert or other things... I don't know how to do it without necessary buttons. :( I changed even layout/theme I used, but it doesn't help. I don't know is it some problem with my laptop? Or maybe I clicked randomly somewhere adn it's the cause of problems...?  Nobody else reported about this, if I know correctly. Do you have any ideas, why it could happen? Please...? :)

Darkness

Darkness

Can you post a screenshot?

keylight-di

keylight-di

Sure, if I remember how to do it manually...

I hope it works...

Darkness

Darkness

Your javascript isn't enabled. That's why. If you're running noscript, add the site to your exceptions. If you're not using that plugin, go to options, content, enable javascript in firefox.

keylight-di

keylight-di

Oh, thank you! ;D I knew it's something simple, but not simple for me. :) Thanks again. :)

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

"Just another day on the job, Miss."

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Quote from: TJ Doc on Jun 17, 2010, 04:44:31 PM
http://spoofjackson.com/images/jason_voorhees.jpg

"Just another day on the job, Miss."

:D

TJ, you've been here for just over a year and you already have 4,000+ posts. I've been here since 2007 and I only have 5,000 and something. Are you the next DoomRulz? :D

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Highly doubt that, because if it weren't for the oodles of free time I've had here at uni since September, I definitely wouldn't have made this many posts.

I'll likely be slowing down considerably over the next few months. 

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed