Forum/Website Bugs

Started by Darkness, Nov 14, 2006, 09:07:57 AM

Author
Forum/Website Bugs (Read 193,829 times)

Cetanu

Cetanu

Quote from: Darkness on Aug 14, 2009, 01:02:26 PM
It's a weird padding problem. I found it a while ago and thought I had fixed it. Presently, it seems to display fine for me in all versions of IE and Firefox but it used to do that on certain pages. Will look into it more.

It may also be a matter of screen resolution, for example, it's fine on my 1024x1200 screen. I dunno if that's it, but it may be. ;) 

Chris P

Chris P

Quote from: Darkness on Aug 14, 2009, 01:02:26 PM
It's a weird padding problem. I found it a while ago and thought I had fixed it. Presently, it seems to display fine for me in all versions of IE and Firefox but it used to do that on certain pages. Will look into it more.

Padding? I found that to have somehting with like a 700px width, instead of going: width=700, padding=10, you need: width=690, padding=10, that way the dimensions don't screw up. Might be the problem, who knows.

IE is fine, and IE8 is no different than FireFox, Cetanu has issues with other kinds of browsers.

Screen Resolution shouldn't matter, most browsers read the pages to fit, or the html tells it to. I knwo for my V2, I have seperate CSS sheets for older browser users, like IE6 and down. It helps display the same content on any browser.

Dr.Weird

Dr.Weird

Yeah, chopper predator cannot login. He puts his username and password in and then he gets the message that says: welcome GUEST. please login or sign up. No password or anything was incorrect.

How do i know chopper pred can't log in? he's my roomate.

Darkness

Darkness

When he stops bitching about the predator cloak, I'll let him back in.

Chris P

Chris P

Quote from: Darkness on Aug 15, 2009, 09:02:41 PM

:D  WORD.

Dr.Weird

Dr.Weird

Quote from: Darkness on Aug 15, 2009, 09:02:41 PM

Oh that, LOL! not that he can really bitch about it now.

U.S. War Machine

U.S. War Machine

i have a message in my inbox but when i click on you have 1 message it dont show a message in my inbox and it wont let me delet anything. and its still saying i have 1 unread message...

Moody

Moody

Not really a bug issue I just didn't want to make a thread for this little question, what font does this site use because my fonts in my browser were messed up but the only AVPG isn't fixed, so which font is it that AVPG uses so I can download a new file.

Darkness

Darkness

The site uses standard fonts which everbody has. Arial on the main site and Verdana on the forum. You'd have to show me a screenshot of the error and which page you get it on.

Moody

Moody

Quote from: Darkness on Sep 29, 2009, 06:52:53 PM
The site uses standard fonts which everbody has. Arial on the main site and Verdana on the forum. You'd have to show me a screenshot of the error and which page you get it on.

All pages.. :( , 90% is al Bold including what I'm typing now.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Like Darkness said, show him a screenshot. He might be able to help ;)

Moody

Moody

Here is my problem, It's not the website's fault or anything somehow when uninstalling Left 4 Dead my fonts got all messed up, only AvPG isn't normal.

Darkness

Darkness

Yeah, that's very odd. I've not changed anything here and it works fine for me in IE and Firefox. I'd go into your FF settings and look at the Font settings in there.

Moody

Moody

Yeah! I fixed it, I just copyed the whole Font folder from my other PC to this one and it worked, but it was allot of "Replace this font, click Yes" action. ;D

War Wager

War Wager

My inbox says I've got a new PM, but when I click on it's just blank.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed