Forum/Website Bugs

Started by Darkness, Nov 14, 2006, 09:07:57 AM

Author
Forum/Website Bugs (Read 189,459 times)

LastSonofWhat

LastSonofWhat

Quote from: Shasvre on Feb 13, 2013, 10:45:38 AM
I don't think my computer could handle anything else. :laugh:

Don't even be sad, you could be on this shit tier operating system that I'm stuck with. Windows 8. Shame there's no suicide emote.

SM

SM

Been getting a stack of connection errors today and just noticed a lot of posts have gone walkies - mine and others.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: SM on Jul 25, 2013, 05:01:40 AM
Been getting a stack of connection errors today and just noticed a lot of posts have gone walkies - mine and others.

You're not alone. So, Darkness and Hicks...look into this as soon as you can.

Darkness

Darkness

The site was moved to a new server today so some posts were lost in the crossover. Not sure how many but I don't think it was a huge amount. I had no control over this and didn't know about it. The database errors should be fixed now but some people may not be able to access the site for a day or so.

SiL

SiL

After the maintenance stuff yesterday there is now an image attached to one of my posts

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=48887.msg1742413;boardseen#new

I get posts disappear, but random attachments...?

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: SiL on Aug 08, 2013, 10:40:12 PM
After the maintenance stuff yesterday there is now an image attached to one of my posts

I was wondering about that earlier. :laugh:

I think Hubbs uploaded that picture for one of his reviews, which at least explains what it's doing on the forum.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Shasvre on Aug 08, 2013, 11:25:01 PM
Quote from: SiL on Aug 08, 2013, 10:40:12 PM

I was wondering about that earlier. :laugh:

I think Hubbs uploaded that picture for one of his reviews, which at least explains what it's doing on the forum.

Lol, I guess that's where it's gone, earlier he asked about just what the hell is happening to his attachments.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Noticed that either a few posts are missing or a few threads are mislabeled in the Fan Art forum.

Darkness

Darkness

Sorry about that. Still trying to fix the problems that happened with the missing posts. The missing posts for those few hours the other week should be restored now (apart from Rec board) and the attachments should be fixed now.

DC

DC

I have a question about the paid subscription feature. :)

I go to the paypal site and put in all my debit card info, and that is as far as I get, for then it decided to display this annoying little message:

Quote"The card you entered cannot be used for this payment. Please enter a different credit or debit card number."

So basically, it's saying I'm f**ked. And nothing works, I've tried everything. Does it have something to do with the amount being in euros? Can it only be euros? Only people from the EU can subscribe?
Wat.

Darkness

Darkness

It's in pounds but anybody can donate anywhere. It has to be like a Visa debit or credit card. You've never used PayPal before? Or bought something online?

DC

DC

Quote from: Darkness on Aug 24, 2013, 07:31:54 PM
It's in pounds but anybody can donate anywhere. It has to be like a Visa debit or credit card. You've never used PayPal before? Or bought something online?
It's a MasterCard, and no I haven't. Do I have to have bought something with the card before or will it just not accept MasterCard?

Valaquen

Valaquen

For a while now I've been unable to access the site's galleries. My internet provider stops the connection with a message saying: "Warning: This site is suspected to contain a virus!" I don't want to access the galleries if there's harmful content...

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

I believe this error may be isolated to me, but I'm not sure.

Every time I try to access a new page on the forum portion of the site, this error message comes up:

It'll go away after I hit refresh one or two times, but it'll always come back as soon as I click another link. No idea why this is happening, and I'm not sure if it's limited to just my IP but holy shit, it is extremely annoying and I have no clue how to get rid of it permanently.

On what I'm sure is the same topic, YouTube embedded videos are coming up as this only:

Post previews won't load at all, and it's a miracle or a minute long delay if I'm able to quote a post:

And sometimes, I just get a message saying "Incorrect key file for table './avpgalax_smf/smf_members.MYI'; try to repair it" at the top left of a white error screen.

It's also doing this exact same thing when I try to access the site on my phone, if not more persistently. This has been happening since a prolonged server crash yesterday that I'm not even sure occured for anyone else. I'm like Patrick Swayze in that movie where nobody could see or hear him except for Whoopi Goldberg. Roadhouse, I think.

PLEASE HELP.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

It's working fine for moi. Have you tried another browser on your PC?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed