50 posts for auto-approval?

Started by Lonely Universe, Jul 18, 2011, 12:57:10 AM

Author
50 posts for auto-approval? (Read 1,499 times)

Lonely Universe

Lonely Universe

::) Makes me wanna spam the board.

25 would be more feasible. Or perhaps regulate it to only the first week or two after registration? I've been a member for over a month, I just only like to post when I have something to say.

Corporal Hicks

50 is enough to know you're not here to just spam us. Which happens.

Lonely Universe

It makes me want to post unecessarily just to increase my post count and get rid of it. It's counter-productive.

Corporal Hicks

This is currently being discussed. Bare with us.

Terx2

Terx2

Quote from: 8bitAngel on Jul 18, 2011, 12:57:10 AM

25 would be more feasible. Or perhaps regulate it to only the first week or two after registration? I've been a member for over a month, I just only like to post when I have something to say.

Just post at least once a day and post in stuff that is improtant to you.

Darkness

Darkness

Quote from: 8bitAngel on Jul 18, 2011, 12:57:10 AM

That's precisely why it's in place. To prevent spamming.

It's only for new threads which newbies don't post very often. It doesn't take that long either for a moderator to approve a thread. They're on all the time.

I agree though, I'd be easier if we could put members into a safe group after they've posted but it's too much hassle to me and Hicks to regulate.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed