Predator - Stalking Shadows by James A Moore

Started by felix, Sep 30, 2019, 03:14:27 AM

Author
Predator - Stalking Shadows by James A Moore (Read 35,948 times)

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Wysps on Mar 31, 2020, 04:33:22 PM
Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Mar 31, 2020, 03:56:35 PM
Quote from: Wysps on Mar 31, 2020, 03:39:53 PM
Quote from: felix on Mar 31, 2020, 02:06:52 PM
https://bnccatalist.ca/images/catImages/title/544405/9781789094411_tnmd.jpg

I might have bad taste  :laugh: But I like the cover. I think the Predator looks great.

I'm looking forward to seeing how the book showcases Ms. Predator and how it'll differ from the Rage War portrayals.

So what if no one else likes The Deadliest of the Species except you and me!  You have good taste!!   ;D

Haha  :D That's a hill I'm prepared to die on!

https://media3.giphy.com/media/CWHgDc1Jw3edq/giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a18098bb6792cf82ee422980f254f68e02bf19a50&rid=giphy.gif

:laugh:

Quote from: felix on Mar 31, 2020, 09:42:11 PM
Here's to hoping we get more Predator books.

A resounding YES!!!! to that!

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Mar 31, 2020, 02:50:23 PMExcept for blasting the one posse member who was already assumingly killed netted on the wall, they don't accidentally shoot each other.

He was still screaming and twitching when he gets sprayed, and I really don't get the impression his cronies knew or cared how he was feeling when they were nailing everything in the room, him included.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Apr 01, 2020, 08:04:37 AM
Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Mar 31, 2020, 02:50:23 PMExcept for blasting the one posse member who was already assumingly killed netted on the wall, they don't accidentally shoot each other.

He was still screaming and twitching when he gets sprayed, and I really don't get the impression his cronies knew or cared how he was feeling when they were nailing everything in the room, him included.

Unless dat mon can scream with his lips shut, dat mon wasn't screaming because hiz mouth was completely closed.

And dat mon's body is gonna twitch when pelleted with bullets!

No I don't think this qualifies as friendly fire mon!   ;D

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Apr 01, 2020, 12:45:16 PMUnless dat mon can scream with his lips shut, dat mon wasn't screaming because hiz mouth was completely closed.

You mean like when Dutch whistles an instruction to his men in the first film despite his lips clearly not being pursed? ;)

It's a movie. The dude looks alive to me until he gets blasted. He didn't bleed out in the split second between him getting hit with the net and his pals hosing him down.

And even if he was dead - his mate's clearly still don't give a f*ck.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Apr 01, 2020, 03:51:34 PM
Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Apr 01, 2020, 12:45:16 PMUnless dat mon can scream with his lips shut, dat mon wasn't screaming because hiz mouth was completely closed.

You mean like when Dutch whistles an instruction to his men in the first film despite his lips clearly not being pursed? ;)

It's a movie. The dude looks alive to me until he gets blasted. He didn't bleed out in the split second between him getting hit with the net and his pals hosing him down.

And even if he was dead - his mate's clearly still don't give a f*ck.

Did you just compare a whistle to a scream?

We'll just have to agree to disagree..... mon.  ;D

HuDaFuK

No, just pointing out the state of his lips has nothing to do with whether or not a person is making a noise in the world of movies.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Apr 01, 2020, 04:00:33 PM
No, just pointing out the state of his lips has nothing to do with whether or not a person is making a noise in the world of movies.

Yes, I know that, but you said "he was still screaming" not making a noise (which neither happens technically). So you keep moving the goal post on me instead of conceding the point!  :P

Kradan

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Mar 31, 2020, 11:00:46 PM

No more untill they release digital version of South China Sea so I can read it !

felix

A print reprint as well.

Voodoo Magic

You gents need to add Turnabout to that reprint list!  :)

Cover in high resolution:

Wysps

Quote from: Kradan on Apr 02, 2020, 07:52:23 AM
Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Mar 31, 2020, 11:00:46 PM

No more untill they release digital version of South China Sea so I can read it !
What do fans have to do to have the privilege of laying our peepers on this? Besides being prepared to massively throw down  :'(

HuDaFuK

My advice would be to be patient and keep hunting.

I snagged a copy a few weeks back for a fairly reasonable price. It was still kinda expensive for a paperback, but we're talking about three times what a new one would normally go for rather than the extortionate prices it usually seems to fetch.

Wysps

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Apr 03, 2020, 07:54:54 AM
My advice would be to be patient and keep hunting.

I snagged a copy a few weeks back for a fairly reasonable price. It was still kinda expensive for a paperback, but we're talking about three times what a new one would normally go for rather than the extortionate prices it usually seems to fetch.

That's the plan, cause these current prices are larceny  :o  How long did you have to wait before a decent opportunity presented itself?

HuDaFuK

I can't actually remember when I started collecting the older novels. But we're talking years rather than months :P

felix

Let's hope Titan Books does a omnibus compilations for the old Predator novels.

Perhaps a pertition?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed