Lance Henriksen Interview Clip

Started by Darkness, Aug 09, 2004, 11:36:19 PM

Author
Lance Henriksen Interview Clip (Read 8,029 times)

Darkness

Darkness

In response to the AvP Is Delayed Rumour, IESB.net managed to speak to Lance Henriksen at the YU-GI-OH! movie premiere at Graumans Chinese Theater.

“He stated that the film will be done in time for its release date of August 13th but the director, Paul Anderson, is a perfectionist and he is still tweaking the final version of the film. When asked who wins in AVP and he replied, “we lose.”

Download: Video Interview (3.1MB) (Right-click and save target as)

Hmm, not very informative!   ;D  

-=Daishi=-

-=Daishi=-

not very interesting imho

BUT!!!!!!   thanks again for the clip and the fantastic work you do with this website! I enjoy it very much!

Ermac

Ermac

What the hell was Lance doing at the premiere of Yu-Gi-Oh!? That show sucks so much, I'd be embarresed to be there.

predguy22

predguy22

It may not give us that much information, but I personally appreciate a confirmation from Lance himself that the movie will premier as scheduled. In fact, I think many here will appreciate that fact.

Maurice "HopeOfTheFuture" Huijs

Maurice "HopeOfTheFuture" Huijs

When asked who wins in AVP and he replied, "we lose."  Funny reply    :D  

SHURIKEN

SHURIKEN

hes very sneaky            like the butler in Mr. Deeds

Pvt Hudson

Pvt Hudson

you do know the guy probably has grand kids right? and thats why hes at the yugi oh premiere!

Variable

Variable

Seems to be an all around kind of guy. No new info but its good to know that PA is prefecting it to the last minute so nothing else goes wrong.

Fresh Alien Terds

Fresh Alien Terds

Wonder what he is perfecting.

Predgirl aka Lavon

Predgirl aka Lavon

Maybe PA is perfecting a certain scene to go right in the movie.  Just a guess we all don't really know whats up.

shakermakerman

was it me or lance hinting at alien 5  with jim cameron?????? oh and by the way guys i have 1 of the books from th san diago con cost me

shakermakerman

film review magazien that is

Predalienstrike

Predalienstrike

I think he also reads comments of the other fans and upon that maybe he redoes some effects to make the other fans also happy.Or he is adding acid or blood to some scenes. I dont know. But i have to wait till 28th october for the movie. Im very curious. Saw the HBO special to. Was looking really great.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed