Three New Production Stills

Started by Darkness, Dec 25, 2016, 08:33:29 AM

Author
Three New Production Stills (Read 15,189 times)

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Spoiler
Or was David perhaps shot down? Lots of little details still missing.
[close]

Enoch

Enoch

We ll see. :)

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Dec 25, 2016, 08:02:20 PM
Quote from: cliffhanger on Dec 25, 2016, 05:25:19 PM
if during those 10 years, the big death event happened, than I can only write that off to the work of David 8.
Which to me is odd and illogical. Not neccesarily impossible, but hard to believe. Why?
Because let's face it, the engineers are friggin huge. In the very first encounter with a live and awake engineer,
the engineer rips off david's head.
He doesn't stand a chance. Imagine just him and shaw, versus a lot of huge engineers.

According to a recent leak which has been verified as genuine.

Spoiler
David is indeed responsible for their death.
Spoiler
David essentially "nukes" them with the juggernauts cargo of black goo when he arrives.
"In order to create one must first...."
[close]
[close]
Spoiler
So he could unleash death but wasn't able to land the ship properly. What da fuk is up with that.
[close]

Enoch

Enoch

Exactly, my question too. :)
Strange writing.

Ingwar

Ingwar

Quote from: Enoch on Dec 25, 2016, 01:23:38 PM
Corporal, where are all those mummified engineers?

They

Spoiler
have been killed by David 10 years ago prior to Covenant crew landed on the planet.
[close]

cliffhanger

cliffhanger

Quote from: EDISONOSIDE on Dec 25, 2016, 08:16:50 PM
The Juggernaut derelict ship survived an impact from the PROMETHEUS Ship and it's crash landing and your are SURPRISED it didn't get damaged by trees?!  :o

it did NOT survive the impact from the Prometheus, it crashed back into the planet. Shaw and David8 left in ANOTHER ship, just for the record.

redalert51

redalert51

I assume , That "David 8 and Shaw would not have procured a Engineer ship with the Containers of Back Fluid
( it still looks like oil , that becides mutating organic life forms , I could use it in my car ) , One note to mention, is there are no " Engineers in the trailer , but hopefully there is more to come ..

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed