Started by hobomonster, Dec 04, 2007, 01:43:34 AM

Is he going to live?

Yes
79 (54.9%)
No
93 (64.6%)

Total Members Voted: 144

Author
Is Wolf gonna survive? (Read 39,425 times)

Predalienslayer

Predalienslayer

It would be cool if he survived, but it probably ain't gonna happen.

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

wolf is the villian, as the aliens so no you cant have the villian survive unless its the hero......which a predator shouldnt be.....the closest thing to a hero a predator should be is an anti-hero...

Flaming Firefox

Flaming Firefox

Wolf's going to be a bag of hamburger by movie's end.  :'(

chandoog

chandoog

pmor087

pmor087

Wolf will surivive

with Aretha Franklins "i will survive" playing in the background with him hoisting Chets head on his spear as a pred ship swoops in to pick him up

Horhey

Horhey

WoLf Is ChAmPiOn! He MuSt LiVe!

ashion

ashion

He's gonna die cause he's a 'bad guy'. He kills people, and in some cases skins them to use them as a warning sign.
That is a reason they always die. Your not supposed to be cheering these guys on. Yes admitedly i do like Wolf, but history says he's gonna get killed.

holdtheline

holdtheline

It'd be interesting to have a recurring Predator character that came back in a future film...so yes I would like this, although it is unlikely..

Helikaon

Helikaon

I think I'd like him to survive, if only to erase the terrible deaths of the 3 in AVP, but it's not going to happen, either killed by PredAlien inflicted wound, being swarmed, killed by the army or in his own blast.

Aeus

Aeus

I think in the TV spot where he is roaring in front of the explosions, he is doing his final roar before the Nuclear blast kills him.

SiL

SiL

Does he have the chest wound in that shot?

Aeus

Aeus

Quote from: SiL on Dec 04, 2007, 08:58:18 PM
Does he have the chest wound in that shot?

I've only watched the crappy Youtube one, I can't tell. Although, he has his mask off I think

Spectre

Spectre

Spoiler to AVP-R ending

Colin confirmed Wolf dies.  :'( :'( :'( :'(This was also confirmed in a T.V. spot that everyone dies only fanboys would now know about this he said the normal audience will simply find out when it happens  

Aeus

Aeus

Quote from: Dragon-Pred on Dec 04, 2007, 09:00:56 PM
Spoiler to AVP-R ending

Colin confirmed Wolf dies.  :'( :'( :'( :'(This was also confirmed in a T.V. spot that everyone dies only fanboys would now know about this he said the normal audience will simply find out when it happens  

No, I specifically asked him if every died and he said they didn't.

Spectre

Spectre

No, I specifically asked him if every died and he said they didn't.
[/quote]

No u if im not mistaken u asked if everyone was killed by bomb which he said no too

if im incorrect plz corretc me

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed