AvP2 R-Rated Trailer!!!

Started by Darkness, Aug 25, 2007, 12:22:34 AM

Author
AvP2 R-Rated Trailer!!! (Read 28,275 times)

Elorrra

Elorrra

Read the 228th and 233rd comments and you'll see what we were talking about. Haha, yes. I'm very female. But thanks!     :-*  

admiral max

admiral max

:-[  f**king hell that was shit god avp was miles better that rocked to much gore

O.W.L.F.

O.W.L.F.

to "Elorra" :...than you are probably the only one girl on this page   :)  .....and thanx for the explanation   :-*  

O.W.L.F.

O.W.L.F.

to "admiral max"....what an idiot    :D     :D  

admiral max

admiral max

:D  ONLY JOKING lol that was f**king amazing i loved it finally thay have that sound that the aliens make like in aliens used to make me laugh i love that wip as well slice and dice them aliensim alittle annoyed that there is no alien queen in the movie though

Elorrra

Elorrra

admiral max? If you consider it as shit then go and read some Andersen tales and watch Anderson's crap.   To Nosferatus: maybe I'm mistaken but there are other girls here... you just can't tell.

Elorrra

Elorrra

(admiral: I take it back...)     ;D     ;D     ;D  

O.W.L.F.

O.W.L.F.

to Elorrra :...yeah...thats true....do you have myspace page?

Elorrra

Elorrra

Even if I had one I would not put it out here! Sorry boyo. Nothing personal!    ;D  

O.W.L.F.

O.W.L.F.

but i can put my....www.myspace.com/nosferatia616.....you can contact me if you want...if not, world goes onwards

jevjnd2000

jevjnd2000

Private Hicks that Hiroshima comment was very classless, let's not make derogatory comments like that.  To answer your question, she was armed, I wondered the same thing and paused the trailer right before she got pinned and sure enough, she had a gun in her hand.

radski

radski

any one else think the chick in the car looking backwards was a ror ripley esc pose and look  hopfully this will turn out good and no  damp squid like avp there was a little too much shown in the clip for my liking as i feel ive seen the whole movie and they just cut out the set up of the slaughter scene,s

BigE

BigE

Predator's awesomeness is restored!  Im not going to jump right on the bandwagon because most people liked the original AVP trailer and look how that turned out.  Im glad that the violence is back, both these franchises required a fairly brutal amount of it. Some of the shots did look alittle shaky cam, which does hint back to the rumours that the budget wasn't enough, To really work the film needs good central characters. Like Arnies team, or the Aliens cast. They need to get that right as well as the creatures.

csutkakoma

csutkakoma

Elorrra anytime!   :)  

zen

zen

cool   ;D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed