How many times are you gonna see AVP-R

Started by SublimeDBC, Dec 22, 2007, 03:08:34 AM

How many times are yous gone see this movie?

I'll see it once.
20 (29.9%)
Twice..
17 (25.4%)
Three Times..
8 (11.9%)
Four Times...
4 (6%)
Five Times....
2 (3%)
Over and over until I'm completely satisfied.....
13 (19.4%)
Eh proboly not gonna see it until it comes out on DVD.. or not at all
3 (4.5%)

Total Members Voted: 62

Voting closed: Mar 30, 2008, 03:08:34 AM

Author
How many times are you gonna see AVP-R (Read 6,297 times)

SublimeDBC

I saw the original AVP once...and was so dissapointed I walked out 3/4's of the way through..

I'm confident in this movie, so I'll atleast see it twice

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Once because movie tickets are to much money now these days.

SublimeDBC

you make a valid point but if it's good i won't mind spening the money to see it a couple times..

XxSaNdMaNxX

XxSaNdMaNxX

i voted 2 i mean i saw the first avp once but  this looks a touch better then that reckles avp1 flick besides my girl wanna c it so one with her n one with the friends  ;D

The Chibi Kiriyama

Once. If it's good, I'll buy the DVD. If it's not, at least I was legitimate and can't be accused of having downloaded a bootleg. I hope it's the former, but I know how wishing with one hand turns out...

sweeteyes

Im buying the DVD if im happy with it.... :)

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I only saw the first AVP twice because the first time was on a field trip at my summer camp and i saw it the second time because i was bored and Walking Tall was sold out at the time.

D-101

Maybe once. Then on DVD if it's good.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I'm going to get it on DVD just to finish my collecton (I own all 4 alien movies, AVP and Predator which is broken and i will get a better version for christmas).

Pred-Xeno

Once.

Pvt. Hicks

I'll pay for quite a few tickets just to support my xenomorphs!

SublimeDBC

i'm seeing it w/ my friends first showing on Christmas day and will proboly see it one or two more times..I guess it really depends if the movies good or not..

gameoverman

I'll see it once - and if I like it I'll see it maybe twice more.  Then I'll wait for the dvd...

holdtheline

I'll give it a shot, if I like it I'll see it at least once more and get the DVD.

gases

I've seen avp 4 times. So I think i will watch this a lot, even if I skip to the fight scenes like I do with  Transformers.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed